Fire Mage as end game raiding spec

Fire Mage as end game raiding spec

Post 15 Apr 2010 09:16

Good day Mages of Paragon. Once again, congratulations on your World First 25m LK H mode kill. It was really a masterpiece to behold. I am a fellow mage here seeking advice on a few questions pertaining to ICC 25. I do appreciate your effort and feedback to get back to me and hope your insights benefit anyone who plays a mage =)

Firstly, this is a link to my armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Kerrigan

I do appreciate any opinions and feedback on optimisation of my gear to increase my damage output.

I have been seeing many Fireball TTW mages from top-end raiding guilds out performing Arcane mages on ICC boss fights most notably on Deathbringer Saurfang, Professor Putricide and Lich King and even BQL

1)Therefore my question to you all is if this is only made possible in very well geared Fire mages with a mix of 264 and 277 loot with a raid buffed crit percentage of >50%? If it is so then i would probably aim towards gathering items with high hit and crit/crit haste if hit capped.

2)Is this the stat priority for Fireball TTW spec
Hit>Spellpower>Crit>Haste>Spirit
Do correct me if im wrong.

2)What is the optimum rotation for Fireball TTW spec 18/53

3)Is Phylactery of the Nameless Lich and Dislodged Foreign Object the 2 Best In Slot trinkets for Fireball TTW 18/53 spec

Thanks and once again a very big congratulations on LK HM25 kill. Couldn't have done it better!