Confused...

Confused...

Post 10 Feb 2012 04:26

Hiya,

I have a query i am hoping you can help me with please.

I am a fire mage with the following stats:

1) Hit - 1742
2) Haste - 1854 - Goblin
3) Crit - 1700
4) Mastery - 800

Now my fellow firmage has these stats:

1) Hit 1742
2) Haste - 2060 - Goblin
3) Crit - 1800
4) Master - 600

This person outdps's me constanly and i noticed a big issue. This mage was casting fireball every 1.3sec and mine is 1.9ssec's.

Also this mage has 1 haste trinket for DS and i don't.
My question is: How does this person do a 1.3sec cast without bloodlust ? Does the DS haste trinket make that much difference ?

You mention on other posts 1505 is haste cap, but i have read on other posts ( not here ) advising Goblin Haste should be 1854. Can you verify what should be the haste cap ?
Sorry i cannot provide links as i am at work :(

Cheers

Re: Confused...

Post 10 Feb 2012 07:55

there isn't a lot we can tell you with out log reports. But my guess is he's getting a really sweet combustion two times in the fight and it's lining up with his haste trinket proc which makes it tick a few more times.

Post 10 Feb 2012 15:38

Did he get Dark Intent? Power Infusion? trinket procc makes his cast time so low. Check his cast time without the trinket procc.

Also, was this constantly on the same bossfight, or different ones?
If one, what boss fight is this? Maybie you are doing something wrong.

Are you pre-potting, then potting again during Heroism?

Post 11 Feb 2012 01:37

User avatarGuromin

Hi,

Would you mind posting a link to your armory page? I attempted to find a character named Cypher that is also a goblin, but none exist on US or EU servers.

If you prefer not to post your armory publicly you may send it to me as a PM if you so choose. However, without a link to your armory (and hopefully the other mage as well) there isn't much I can tell you from the reforging and stat weights alone.

Thanks,

-Guromin