In depth BiS trinket list

In depth BiS trinket list

Post 10 Dec 2011 22:51

Hello. I am currently having a little gear dillema. I'm using Ti'tak (normal) and noticed that using a stat trinket helped out a lot in order to achieve the hit/haste caps needed. I'm currently using for both trinkets the normal rag trinket (variable pulse) and darkmoon card. I was wondering if the rune of zeth or even the new badge trinket would be better than the darkmoon to use as a stat trinket.

Re: In depth BiS trinket list

Post 11 Dec 2011 07:54

User avatarGuromin

Googlezz,

Would you mind sending me a link your armory? It's difficult for me to provide accurate advice without knowing what gear you have. If you prefer not to post your armory publicly you can send me a private message with a link.

-Guromin

P.S. This is the 400th post on the mage forums!

Post 12 Dec 2011 00:17

User avatarGuromin

Googlezz,

After viewing your armory I have concluded that the only trinkets that will provide a dps increase are as follows:

From lowest upgrade to biggest upgrade (replacing Darkmoon Card which is the weaker trinket)

Insignia if the Corrupted Mind [384]
Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor [397]
Insignia if the Corrupted Mind [397]
Will of Unbinding [390]
Will of Unbinding [403]
Insignia if the Corrupted Mind [410]
Will of Unbinding [416]

Anything else was either such a small increase that it wouldn't be worth acquiring or a dps loss (aka the two trinkets you listed) Getting any of these would prove to increase your damage.

If your having issues reaching the hit cap I would purchase the 397 Valor BoE boots from an alt or the AH. I can gaurantee you will use them for a while because you wont replace them until H Warmaster Blackhorn.

-Guromin

Post 13 Dec 2011 01:19

Thanks for everything Guromin :D