Fire mage questions.

Fire mage questions.

Post 13 Apr 2011 17:38

Hello!

Im the only mage of our guild in our 10man progress team, but im having some really hard problems keeping a stable dps.
If i get lucky i might do 20k dps but in most cases my dps just goes down and down sometimes even 13k or lower. This is really a huge problem thinking about our progress. I just gonna put my armory link here if you could check my gear if there is something wrong about that. This is really is really killing my nerves when i see my self at last spot of dps meter(lol).

Is problem on me or is it that mage scales so good with better gear?

Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/j ... ker/simple

Ei mulla muuta vetäkäähä sit ne world firstit sieltä tulimaista.

-Sunseeker

Re: Fire mage questions.

Post 11 May 2011 19:56

I do think you have an issue with maybe your general game play. As fire I normally hover around 18-20k. You are feeling the wrath of Fire some what and I wouldn't be to hard on yourself. Sometimes you get good crits and other times you don't and your DPS suffers a lot but I would never say you should be hitting 13k dps in ilvl 361 gear. I would record your boss fights and look back over them and see what you are doing wrong. Also remember that as fire you should always be casting even while moving.

Re: Fire mage questions.

Post 20 Jun 2011 13:38

as Degree said it depends on ur procs and crits i can get to 30k dps if i get good combustion with good ignite, living bomb and pyroblast dot is ticking hige. :) if i understand Degree right.