Firemage

Firemage

Post 07 Jan 2011 14:56

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced

Is my current gear etc and i got some questions to the mages in paragon since i can bet they are better than me on this questions.

1. Should i try and get some more haste in some way?
2. How good is mastery really for fire?
3. Is there any better trinkets for fire than the one i have? Since i need to use the epic trinket from tol barad since it gives me the hit.

I must say gratz to the good progression you have. Have been fun to follow you in the race for world firsts. Keep up the good job

Re: Firemage

Post 07 Jan 2011 23:10

stats you will want to focus on is Int first then crit, haste isnt going to be very effective for fire because in order to get an extra dot tick you would have to have a ridiculous hate rating. So looking at your gear, I would change on of the rigid ocean sapphire to a veiled demons eye.

As far as mastery, it isnt really that great of a stat its on the same level as haste

Post 21 Jan 2011 09:13

nickmc01 wrote:stats you will want to focus on is Int first then crit, haste isnt going to be very effective for fire because in order to get an extra dot tick you would have to have a ridiculous hate rating. So looking at your gear, I would change on of the rigid ocean sapphire to a veiled demons eye.

As far as mastery, it isnt really that great of a stat its on the same level as haste

You dont really need a ridiculous haste rating, for the first extra tick (with NP and Raid) you only need 516 haste iirc

Post 25 Jan 2011 00:48

you should actually read what i said...