Shaman discussion

Re: Shaman discussion

Post 20 Jun 2010 12:50

Ashgoz wrote:Your Legs have the worst stat combination for Resto schaman: Haste/Crit > Haste/mp5 > Crit/mp5

You only gain 45 Spellpower through Elemental Weapons, but Healing Focus gives you a 70% pushback reduce, you could decide yourself whats better for you...

ooh ok, but well, havent dropped any other legs either so :P

Post 20 Jun 2010 12:56

Actually there are only the craftable Legs, some from Prof 10 hc and some cloth legs from Festergut 10 hc with Crit/Haste, all of them itemlvl 264. Sadly the only 277 waist legs are the ones from t10 with crit/mp5

Post 20 Jun 2010 13:00

Ashgoz wrote:Actually there are only the craftable Legs, some from Prof 10 hc and some cloth legs from Festergut 10 hc with Crit/Haste, all of them itemlvl 264. Sadly the only 277 waist legs are the ones from t10 with crit/mp5

well i guess i can keep my legs as long as i compensate other gear / sockets with haste, then it shouldnt be any problem

Post 20 Jun 2010 13:03

Well actually you should try to get as close as you can to the soft-hastecap (~1270 haste) where your lhw reaches the GCD (with all raidbuffs), after the softcap haste only improves the casttime of CH and HW.

Post 20 Jun 2010 13:09

yeah im omw to get there, just need a little better gear :)

Post 22 Jun 2010 17:45

hello, what do ya guys think is the best proffesion as a resto shaman i got alchemy, and pref not skilling enchanting sinse i got it on my druid?.

Post 22 Jun 2010 21:06

Best would be Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting, so if you want to stay with Alchemy I'd pick Jewelcrafting...

Post 04 Aug 2010 10:19

Hello everyone. I have some questions about enh shaman. I'm raiding as enh only second week and so I have few questions about DPS.

I did only 7.5K on Saurfang 10m (I didn't use Magma because I was buffing our casters)
But I did 8.0K in VoA 25.

So I want to ask. Is it possible to do more DPS with my current gear or it is the top? Can't find new weapons :(

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 0%BA%D1%81

Физзикс @ EU-Ревущий фьорд (Howling Fjord)

Post 20 Aug 2010 08:16

Hey,

I have some problems healing some fights in ICC25H. Sometimes I'm one of top healers and sometimes I'm really low compared to them. Mostly I see it on Putricide and Sindragosa. I know that on Sindragosa I can get chain-debuffed, but after this chain I should start healing and recovering my "healing done", but I cannot catch up rest of healers.

Armory link here.
WOL link here and here.

I'm healing using Grid+Clique and some mouseover macros. Mostly CH spam on melee (or any grouped people) plus LHW spot healing. I use HW only after Riptide and only when really needed.

What can I do to improve my healing? :)
Thank You in advance.

Post 06 Sep 2010 16:24

The way i see it, you are doing most things right.
Maybe, its a lack of gear? I geeked out your guilds armory, and noticed some other healers, with most 277 gear, many ppl say gear doesn't do much of a difference, but its easier to heal/dps/tank, the more dps/hps/tps you do(ofc lol)

Maybe, its movement, if you try to place yourself as correct as possible, being able to move as little as possible your healing will be lowered.

Also, try to keep up ur relic(or switch to the 245 one, it lowers sp a bit, but since in 25man raids ur mostly spamming CH, its almost a guaranteed 100% uptime).
Keeping up ES and WS is very important aswell. stole some dataz from an "old" LK kill (1st of september if im not mistaken?) where your water shield had 75% uptime, and ur earthshield had 78% uptime - ur relic was "up" 80% of the time.

Maybe i am wrong, maybe not - its my PoV :)