rihmz, halp!

rihmz, halp!

Post 19 Feb 2010 09:45

hello there. i was just wondering if you might have any pointers or tips for my problem. i sit on steady 8-9k dps with a rotation ( st, es/fs , LL , nova, and lb always). but my dps drastically degreases on example: blood queen when i need to disengage . and even though my rotation is completly the same and i would have time to recover the dps loss. its sticks around even 2k too low.
im currently sitting on 700 haste and a decent gear all and all.

plx halp if you ca.

yours: bennedicto, stormreaver EU

Re: rihmz, halp!

Post 19 Feb 2010 11:02

User avatarJatimatic

Hey there.
You shouldn't use any specific rotation for enhancement, cause well when you get 5stack maelstorm weapon, you should use lb right away, and after that see what skills have come off cd to use. So in enha you should use your skills more in a priority order that are off cd. According to Elitist Jerks it should go something like this:

1) Maelstrom Weapon x 5 stacks - Lightning Bolt
2) Lightning shield if not active
3) Spirit Wolves
4) Shamanistic Rage
5) Stormstrike if no SS debuff present
6) Fire Elemental
7) Magma Totem if not active
8) Flame Shock
9) Earthshock
10) Stormstrike
11) Lava Lash
12) Fire Nova
13) Magma Totem
14) Lightning Shield

And ofc don't reapply flame shock if dot is ticking. Shamanistic rage becomes important dps-wise when you get 4p t10 so if you don't just use it whenever you want. If there is multiple targets, Magma Totem and Fire Nova moves up in the priority list

I might add something later that doesn't come to mind atm, I just woke up and kinda brainfarting all over.

Post 19 Feb 2010 11:16

ty for the fast reply, its pretty much the same which iv read everywhere sofar, and yes im aware of the rotation which you mentioned on your post.
this is what has been making it slightly frustrating since i cant sapot anything wrong on my cycle. iv also read something about haste messing up youre wf procs which seems to happen to me some of the time since lb comes second on my top 3 dmg abilities quite often. do you think that regemming back to ap would be the best choise? since i honest to god have been looking at this problem for a week now and am getting slightly frustrated with it.

the biggest issue has been building up the lost dps from disengaging.

ty: benne

Post 08 Jul 2010 23:03

Hey, just a quick pointer that you should possibly use "Shockandawe" addon, but change the priorities to what is shown above, this helped me alot...

if i may, i'd like to steal your post :P and see iff i can get some advice on gear atm, im not sure on what to go for to be honest

link to armoury here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Hawkord

im currently stuck at 12-13k can't seem to do anything to make it better, and avice?

Post 13 Jul 2010 19:28

DBW is not a good trinket for enh shamans, if you can get WFS from icc10hc 2. boss, it would be better, or icc25 putri Tiny abo trinket, what is a Bis trinket now.