Enhancement Question for Rihmz

Enhancement Question for Rihmz

Post 16 Jan 2011 03:21

Hey my name's Rakyu (Silvermoon US) and I've just had a few questions and basically how you play your own class and what things your trying to focus on stat wise, and a question about your talents.

I've been playing Enhancement since the beginning of TBC, and nothing but Enhancement, and have been following closely on the things I need to be doing (Stats, Rotation, Priority, etc).
I'm trying my best to NOT make this sound like you giving me a "How to:" guide, I would just like your input. (:

First thing would be, I've noticed most of your gems are Agility, which I would understand if you were aiming for the socket bonuses, but if it were a choice between agility or mastery, which would you pick?
I've also noticed that some of your gear is reforged in different ways, some are reforged into Mastery, some are reforged into Haste, and for a more specific thing, your gloves are reforged from taking hit, and adding expertise, rather than taking crit and adding it to expertise. A lot of your gear is reforged into hit, so why are you taking it away, rather than taking away crit? Is crit something we need to be capped at, or stacking a bit?

Which do you favor out of Mastery/Haste/Crit. Mostly asking because your relic isn't reforged at all, while I would have reforged the Crit into Mastery. And your cloak is actually reforged from taking Crit and adding Mastery, lol.

About your talents, I noticed that your spec'd into Fire Nova (and glyph-ed).
Does this mean your starting - or using midway(or end) of the fight - Fire Elemental?
Or are there some fights were you feel Fire Nova is very necessary, for example where you would need to burn down multiple adds.
I know that your probably spec'd into "Call of Flame" for the Fire Nova and Fire Totem increase, but it also buffs Lava Burst. Did you include that into your rotation at all or is it just...and extra unneeded buff in the specific talent? I would assume its just there, and we don't use it, I sure wouldn't at first guess, but maybe I'm wrong. A second opinion is always nice.

If you could get to this as soon as possible, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Thanks, Rakyu (Silvermoon US)

Also! Maybe you could add a quick rundown if useful Add ons and macros that you use? Its not a must, but again, would be greatly appreciated. (:

Re: Enhancement Question for Rihmz

Post 16 Jan 2011 08:53

User avatarzYN

His gear might be a bit off, as he's been playing a hunter as his main for a few weeks now. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Enhancement shamans just seem to be in a desperate need of help. :/

Re: Enhancement Question for Rihmz

Post 16 Jan 2011 17:31

I wouldn't exactly call this a cry for help, it was more of just a second opinion and maybe some knowledge I was unaware of.
I just took a look at his gear and spec to see what he was doing to further push his DPS, and was a bit confused. (: