Whats going on? (Boss Garalon) HC

Whats going on? (Boss Garalon) HC

Post 14 Jan 2013 22:22

Pala(healer),Druid(healer),Monk(healer)
Pala(tank),Druid(tank)
DK(dps), Warlock(me)(dps),Hunter(dps),Shaman(dps),Spriest(dps)

This is my Amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced
Reforge: Hit 5100cap>Haste4717>Mastery
I don’t think my gear is a issue, but Iam doing shit low dps, when on other bosses I do much much more.!

Hunter, and DK goes under the boss and dps legs.
And I am doting when I can, It only sometimes I am under the legs and my dps is 70k dps. That is way low from what I know.

What I should do: Go under legs dot and SoulSwap it over to the boss. When it is possible. (or I am total wrong?). Rest of the time I dot the boss and save some shard and spam it when I refresh dots on trinkets pug.

Should I do something else?? Iam really pissed that I need to get replaced because of my lag of dps. We wipe on 1-0.5% that is really……. Bad!

Please help and give some tips, that can improve my dps to next level shit.
Last edited by Blackassain on 15 Jan 2013 03:15, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Whats going on? (Boss Garalon) HC

Post 14 Jan 2013 22:41

Btw way We are using BL at 30% and iam using Doomgaurd

Post 15 Jan 2013 01:21

Both locks in Paragon Verdisha and Daewyn even that he play mage now to answer :)

Post 15 Jan 2013 02:07

And iam using [Dark Regeneration] [Mortal Coil](for more hp) [Dark Bargain] [Burning Rush] [Grimoire of Sacrifice](void for more hp) [Archimonde's Vengeance](using when Crush is incoming if it not on cd)

Post 16 Jan 2013 09:07

Unless your tactic involved you standing still most of the time (meaning you are not kiting and not needed to focus on legs) I would strongly suggest you to use Kil'jaeden's cunning, as it should most likely increase your dps.

It's a bit hard to analyze your dps without logs but with your gear more than 70k should be doable quite easily without ever changing target from boss to the legs. One thing to consider is also the fact that if your group has enough dps to get one leg down before another one comes up, it also might be better option for your raid dps to just stick to the boss. In theory dotting all the legs is always an increase but in practice it might vary quite a lot depending on how you manage target swapping and dot uptime. Also, if the legs die before your dots have time to expire, you might also be losing dps.

So ideally, if your target is to reach as high dps as possible, dot everything that is up, stand under one leg and focus on it and try to get one shard out of each execute phase (meaning every time a leg is at 20%, try to squeeze in one shard from DS with all your dots up on that leg). In practice however it depends on conditions and the safest way to improve your current dps (should be able to do so quite easily) is to just focus on boss and if you ever happen to have extra shards or you have a leg close to you that is going to stay up for long, switch on it for increased performance. Switch your final talent as well unless you are confident that you are able to stand still most of the encounter.

I hope I was able to provide you with some help, good luck with the encounter :)

Post 18 Jan 2013 17:34

Thx for respond :)