Demo Burst

Demo Burst

Post 22 Mar 2012 01:42

Hey.

How do you start a fight as demo? for example ultraxion hc where you'll get BL in the start.

Feel free to include macros etc in your answer.

Thanks!

Re: Demo Burst

Post 30 Mar 2012 11:34

Prepot, precast Sbolt, Demonform, dragonsoul, Soulburn (dont waste effect) , HoG(felstorm after), Corruption, BoD, Immo aura, shadowflame, Take your Felhunter and spam inci. Use your Doomguard when you have your int procs from trinkets/wpn enchant.

Post 25 Jun 2012 11:39

Hello!

Didn't want to start a new topic since my question is how to keep your dps high in this fight.
For example i have a good opener with my warlock but later in the fight my dps drops dramatically...and i am doing the right opener as you have stated in this post.

I suspect the problem is that i wait for synapse springs, blood fury, demon soul and meta to be ready then to pop them all at once. Am i doing this right? Should i wait for all cd's to be ready or i can pair them up in some other way to get my DPS maxed.

Thanks!

Post 16 Jul 2012 19:23

If you want to get the most burst possible you need to gear gem enchant an entire gear set with as much mastery you can get. It does not matter if that piece has str agi or what ever you just want your mastery as high as possible (I have around 6400 mastery with mastery pot and MWC activation). Then you meta pre pull and then switch your gear set to your regular gear, Chug a flask, and a volcanic pot (I have a macro that does this). Doing this since meta effect is a snap shot of your mastery my first meta causes me to do 120% damage increase. Doing this along with poping all other cds can lead to 70-80k burst at the start of any fight.

Post 17 Jul 2012 21:11

Dear Paragon,

I am a 393 gs demo warlock with a dps problem (I cant burst more than maximum 30-35k). I have tryed everything, including the reforging of course and at the moment I have 17,4 % hit, 8,74% haste (without buff), 19.01 mastery and 14,5 % crit. (and I have all the gems and enchants of course)
The rotation used is: soulburn, curse of elements, demonsoul, meta, immolationaura, demon jump, summon felhunter, immolate, hand of ghuldan, shadowflame, corruption, bane of doom, doomguard

Excuse me for annoying you with all that numbers but my problem is that I have read all possible guides and still not making over 30 k burst and that only if my meta is ready, because if it isnt I wont go over 12k.
And for reforging, I cannot decrease my hit to increase my mastery and my haste is already low.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could find some time help me out so that I can burst the 70k everybody says a warlock should be able to burst. Thanks a lot

(P.S. Sorry if I got some spell names wrong, I´m playing in german)