Demo lock needing an opinion.

Demo lock needing an opinion.

Post 27 Nov 2011 23:58

Hello there.
Well, this is my armoury link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... i/advanced

1) Is substituting the tier set gloves with the heroic raggy ones a good idea or no. Since int surpasses all stats i did it, but this way i'm loosing out on the 4pc bonus.
Is the 4pc proc really worth it? Does summoning the doomguard during that proc increase his damage throughout the duration too?

2) I hear the minimal and sufficient haste rating for demo is around 1000 cause of the way it affects BoD. Is that true?

3) Is hardcasting the felguard before popping meta/demon soul/MWC and then soulburning into the puppy DURING the fight worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Demo lock needing an opinion.

Post 28 Nov 2011 00:15

houdini wrote:Hello there.
Well, this is my armoury link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... i/advanced

1) Is substituting the tier set gloves with the heroic raggy ones a good idea or no. Since int surpasses all stats i did it, but this way i'm loosing out on the 4pc bonus.
Is the 4pc proc really worth it? Does summoning the doomguard during that proc increase his damage throughout the duration too?

2) I hear the minimal and sufficient haste rating for demo is around 1000 cause of the way it affects BoD. Is that true?

3) Is hardcasting the felguard before popping meta/demon soul/MWC and then soulburning into the puppy DURING the fight worth it?

Thanks in advance.

1) Set bonus should be worth more DPS. The proc doesn't have an effect on doomguard.

2) BoD doesn't gain anything from haste.

3) It's a small DPS increase if you do it right.

Post 28 Nov 2011 13:08

Post 29 Nov 2011 21:11

Another thing.

I will be playing demo and destro equally on the fights in DS, but demo requires mastery to be highest whereas destro requires haste. Since i will not have time to go and reforge, can you tell me which one will be better suited overall for both the specs? What i mean is, which stat out of mastery/haste should i use so that my dps does not suffer overall?

Post 29 Nov 2011 22:36

Demonology and Affliction are much better in dragon soul than Destruction. But if your going to play Demonology/Destruction then i'd say go for haste, But you really should change your reforges with your specc to maximize dps, 'cause Demonology dps drops with full haste reforges and Destruction with Mastery reforges.