Few questions please:)

Few questions please:)

Post 09 Oct 2011 09:25

Hello..
I read a lot about affliction and demonology. Now I know there's spell priority and rotation but I dont get two things.
As affliction - what shall I put first: haunt or dots? If I used Dots first will haunt increase the damage of them? Also below 25% shall i just spam Drain soul?
Demonology - I open my rotation with: Shadow bolt -> Metamorphosis + Demon Soul -> Immolate -> Hand of Guldan -> Bane of Doom -> Immolation-> Corruption -> Shadowflame and Incinerate/Shadowbolt/Soulfire (Is that correct?)
Also I dont see Curse of Elements anywhere, shall I use it for affli/demonology?

Also Hermanni, I just found the screenshot of your UI, could you please tell us what kind of addons do you use to watch timers of your dots on the target and cooldowns? I'm having huge problems with watching my cooldowns and dots - i almost always forget about smth :)

Thanks in advance.

Re: Few questions please:)

Post 09 Oct 2011 15:54

User avatarZeyon

Also Hermanni, I just found the screenshot of your UI, could you please tell us what kind of addons do you use to watch timers of your dots on the target and cooldowns? I'm having huge problems with watching my cooldowns and dots - i almost always forget about smth :)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2571

Give a hungry man a fish and feed him for a day. Tech him to fish and he won't ever be hungry.

Re: Few questions please:)

Post 18 Nov 2011 02:33

So, I went to Jubeto's Armory to see how he works his stuff and he wasn't on DREAM Paragon's roster.

So, I looked up his name and he's on Dunemaul.

In all blues.

I r confuzed?