Desto spec on Hero Baleroc

Desto spec on Hero Baleroc

Post 17 Aug 2011 04:31

I have a question about 10 man heroic Baleroc.

Has anyone tried to use Nether Ward along with Nether Protection on this fight and if so how many stacks of Torment are you able to stack.

Re: Desto spec on Hero Baleroc

Post 17 Aug 2011 06:42

With the combination of Tol Barad trinket and nether ward you are able to soak one crystal all by yourself if the healing is decent. Not really sure how much you can push with nether ward only.

Edit: But as Jubeto said, it's hardly worth the dps loss unless you for some strange reason are having problems with the complexity (heh) of two soakers and don't have a problem with enrage timer.
Last edited by Daewyn on 17 Aug 2011 08:07, edited 1 time in total.

Post 17 Aug 2011 06:57

User avatarJubeto

Soaking is trivial in 10 man, we used 2 guys on every crystal and handling the backup soakers is like 250% easier than in 25 man. Using destro and/or mirror is a huge dps loss, I wouldn't recommend using either of those. If you're in for reple, you can soak 16-18 stacks easily and let a weaker guy take a couple less stacks which makes the healing a little easier.

Goddamn, this fissure skill is inaccurate.

Post 23 Aug 2011 21:40

My guild uses Shadow Priests with Dispersion for soaking. (I think they also might be using the TB trinket, but I'm not sure)
This is used mainly in order for the healers to stack a lot of Vital Spark and not to trivialize the job of the DPS.
Nether Ward + Protection can hold about 15 stacks without your pet dying as per my experience (no TB trinket though).