Holy Paladin 5.3 Nerfs

Holy Paladin 5.3 Nerfs

Post 20 Apr 2013 05:03

Holy

Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.

Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.

Buffs/Changes:
Daybreak is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.

I also read that our Mastery scaling has been reduced by 1/6.

To Smirk, with the changes to the 4pc will you be switching to the 2pc of the T15 and offsets for the rest? Or will you be switching to a 4pc for the BoL buff? How are these nerfs going to change gameplay in terms of EF blanketing with 1 HoPo? This will obviously reduce our HoPo regen by a ton, but I'm not quite sure how valuable the 4pc T14 will be in 5.3.
Do you think that the nerfs to our mastery will hurt us too much?

EDIT: What fights do you use Divine Purpose on? Do you use HA on every fight?
What fights are recommended for Holy Prism over Hammer?

Re: Holy Paladin 5.3 Nerfs

Post 24 May 2013 11:17

Sorry I aint no Smirk, he was smart enough to go MW Monk.

But yes the mastery nerf is Fing huge, its still the best stat by far though.

BoL buff from 4p is unnoticeable in my fights so far and the gloves and leg off piece from durumu and animus are too good to miss.

As for blanket EoF I only raid 25 and it hasn't been viable there for a while now, it would be impossible now unless maybe when you can melee the whole fight.

I use HA on every fight, even when the damage is moderately low 2M CD isn't bad.

Only fight I would recommend hammer is for magera, prism is better for every other boss.