Paladin discussion

Paladin discussion

Post 17 Sep 2009 16:37

Welcome to the Paladin thread!

Feel free to ask questions related to Paladins in this thread. Please do use the search function and see if the question has already been asked first, though. For best results posting WoL/WMO/WWS link will also help.

Holy Pally Heals

Post 17 Sep 2009 16:37

I was wondering what addons, rotations that Ilone was using. I don't necessarily want your guild secrets but I am working on being one of the better pally healers and would appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Re: Holy Pally Heals

Post 18 Sep 2009 06:18

User avatarIlo

Hello,

heh nice question, but my answer is going to be boring. :< I think healers wont use rotations they just spam heals when needed, I just spam holy light on offtank and Beacon on MT.

Addons.... Im not going to list my addons here cause I have like 50 addons, but I'll put a pic from my UI. Ask if you need to know some specific addon.

- Ilonie
Last edited by Ilo on 07 Mar 2010 14:43, edited 1 time in total.

Post 23 Sep 2009 21:26

Hey, I have been following you guys for a while now, it's impressive the achievements you guys have.

I am also a holy paladin and have never been completely happy with my ui, your ui is something I have been looking for for sometime, it looks to have everything I need although I use healbot instead of grid as I like to see the beacon of light and sacred shield icon on the tank although it looks like you have an addon that shows when the skills are over.

Could I be a pain and ask you to list ALL your addons, the only 2 I recognize are grid and quartz.

Keep up the goo work and I look forward to hearing your reply

best regards

Alex

Post 24 Sep 2009 11:27

User avatarIlo

Hnnnnngggg.....

-Ilonie
Last edited by Ilo on 17 Mar 2010 06:03, edited 1 time in total.

Post 24 Sep 2009 11:46

Thanks kindly!

regards

Alex

Question for the Holy Pallys

Post 13 Feb 2010 18:07

Hey guys (Diamondtear & Ilonie specifically),

you guys are inspiration for me to do better, clearly you are both very skilled players :)

my question is basically this, are we doing wrong?...

I am in a new start-up guild and we have taken some players from the top 4 guilds of our realm (generally 251-264 gear level)

we are stuck after just the first 4 bosses in 25 man icc and cant get passed the worms in TotGC 25 (generally because of d/c's or stupid mele with burning bile killing everyone).

we run with 6 healers, me (51/5/15) i am gemmed for int and have met the haste soft cap so i beacon the MT and spam 1.4 second HL's on the OT - I also SS the OT and keep a running fol hot on him, i also judge light on cd as our ret keeps jow up. we have another holy pally who is speced same as me but gems sp and spams Flash on the my tank and keep ss on my tank while he beacons his tank (the OT), we both shock raid members and heal raid members when needed - is he hurting the healing team being gemmed for flash healing?.
we have a disc priest to help us out and 2 druid trees and 1 holy priest on raid.

talking with the other pally neither of us use other abilities than judgements, holy light flash of light, and shock ( i.e we don't bubble sac or use hand of sacrifice etc) we tend to just spam heal the whole time...is this wrong?!

Re: Question for the Holy Pallys

Post 14 Feb 2010 17:36

User avatarDiamondTear

FoL builds are bad, HL is better. As HL you can forget about the FoL hot, too. Bubble sac is useful but it won't usually prevent a wipe. Try to use holy shock as rarely as possible, only when moving. Don't judge on CD because you will use too many globals on it that way.

Post 19 Feb 2010 20:10

Hi Ilonie...
(here one of your fans)

Well..I am very impressed with u pally, and too with u screen lol psycho adds, I was wondering if you could help me with some advice, I have little time playing holy pally,but from the first day I visit your profile daily in the armory, need gear of course, but for the moment my biggest problem is the haste, my spells are very slow, and various things like that ..

Try to contact you in WoW but it was impossible ..

Greetings and thanks for your time

Note: Ignore my English .. is really bad, maybe because I speak Spanish :)

Post 25 Feb 2010 11:01

/push

Hey there,

I have some Qs on your Vid form the Prof 25(h) kill on youtube (Link).

Ilonie, whats the Buff you have there on the right side (top) thats stacking between 14 and 16?
And!....you stacking some white buff until 20 stacks...what is that?

Thank you. :)