Paladin discussion

Re: Paladin discussion

Post 04 Feb 2013 08:38

User avatarfragi

Heya,

Colossus feels like a good enchant especially for 10man as the overall damage taken is lower. There was some
math to back it up numberwise which you can look up. I might go for Dancing Steel at some point as well, for increased dypZ ( and it's okay survivability wise as well.)

If they nerf hastestacking then some kind of a mastery/hit/exp build is gonna be the way to go most likely.

As for 5.2 gearing, just upgrade good pieces and get items with good stats ( duh. )
Throne of Thunder normal mode ilvl is going to be 522 so I wouldn't fret too much about "best possible gear"
Of course you aren't gonna get a full set of new shiny pixels @ the first week but generally speaking
your gear is gonna be replaced pretty fast.

Post 04 Feb 2013 16:25

Thanks for your answers Fraggoji. Keep at it and hold World First ^^ rooting for you all the way.

Post 05 Feb 2013 02:00

Fragi,

Pre-heroic T14 would you consider tanking in 4pc ret pvp gear?

Post 05 Feb 2013 22:03

To stave off the controversial Protection haste issue, we are making a chance to Grand Crusader to proc from dodge and parry at 30% instead of CS and HotR at 20%. This will improve dodge and parry slightly for active mitigation purposes without negating the +haste slant that many paladins have taken.

I think, that's, what Callard was reffering to. :)

Post 16 Feb 2013 18:23

User avatarChroy

Hey Fraggoji!
Why don't you stream? Or post some PoVs!
I would really love to see how you menage your cds, the pulls, etc.

One more question, do you have any suggestion for Wind Lord Mel Jarak heroic?
We're tryng with just one tank and I am having some troubles with my cds, trying to stay alive.

Well that's my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/g ... y/advanced .
Thanks for the help.

Post 17 Feb 2013 02:21

User avatarfragi

Hi, thanks for the interest in my playing I still might stream more in the future just haven't felt the need to lately.

On Wind lord you just have to use shield wall on the pull and then you should do pretty ok with the high vengeance sacred shield and rolling other cds. 1 thing you can be aware of is dodging the whirling blade he throws, it does quite a bit of burst damage.

Post 18 Feb 2013 08:45

fragi wrote:Hi, thanks for the interest in my playing I still might stream more in the future just haven't felt the need to lately.

yesyesyesyespleasepleaseplease!!! we need fresh blood, Deva sometimes is boring... :P /joke

Post 20 Feb 2013 00:39

Hey Fragi

Hey I'm very curious about your UI set up and was wondering if you could possibly list the addons you are using; primarily the action bars.

Thanks a lot respond in your leasure.

Hayo

Post 20 Feb 2013 08:52

User avatarfragi

Already did! check this thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=350&start=40

Post 20 Feb 2013 19:01

Thank you so much bro, I am excited you would re-link much props!

From sunny California thanks!
Hayo