Paladin discussion

Re: Paladin discussion

Post 20 May 2010 13:35

DiamondTear wrote:
Mike wrote:Hello,
I have one question. What is better trinket for holy pala- 84 int(toc 5 nomal) or 179 sp from gunship 25? I have 34,5k mana unbuffed with the 84 int one. And I am prefer holy light b4 FoL.

Int

and solace or lunar dust is better? or int is still best?

Post 20 May 2010 16:07

Mike wrote:
DiamondTear wrote:
Mike wrote:Hello,
I have one question. What is better trinket for holy pala- 84 int(toc 5 nomal) or 179 sp from gunship 25? I have 34,5k mana unbuffed with the 84 int one. And I am prefer holy light b4 FoL.

Int

and solace or lunar dust is better? or int is still best?

For holydin: Int > haste > mp5 > sp

can change spot on mp5/sp but yea, int goes first.

Post 20 May 2010 17:37

yea, but much paladins using one sp trinket

Post 20 May 2010 22:01

Little question for Iiris:
I was wondering why you aren't using the strength ring version from the Ashen Verdict, but instead u use the agility one. Does it has a benefit? Because I switched them to one, but I lost some AP (around 100AP :/)
Also just wanted to ask if I'm gearing my Paladin allright:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... uri%C3%ABl

There are just some thing that need to be changed (new bracers, new neck, new trinket ...) Also I haven't got a chance to get a new weapon, but almost got Shadow's Edge now.

Thanks for reading.
greetings,

Handuriël

Post 20 May 2010 23:27

To the ret paladin above me, you use the AGI ring because, the extra crit % you get from using the AGI ring outweighs the extra atk pwr bonus you get from wearing the str ring. Its not a mistake.

Post 21 May 2010 04:59

the SP trinket is more of a clutch trinket, the proc has liek 100 yard range and can crit, ive seen it crit for up to 14k. plus its a smart heal and will heal whoever has the lowest% hp.

Post 22 May 2010 11:12

Hello :)

I have a question
What rotation do you guys use as pally tank?

-Zitno

Post 25 May 2010 20:24

Question to Diamondtear:

I have 3 trinkets, Talisman of Resurgence (128 int, 599 spell power on use for 20 sec), Meteorite Crystal and Nevermelting Ice Crystal (111 spell power and crit on use).

Which ones should I be using for healing on Heroic ICC 25?
And if I choose one to change for 245/258 Solace, which one should I change?

Thanks. Love you.

Post 29 May 2010 00:46

vico wrote:Question to Diamondtear:

I have 3 trinkets, Talisman of Resurgence (128 int, 599 spell power on use for 20 sec), Meteorite Crystal and Nevermelting Ice Crystal (111 spell power and crit on use).

Which ones should I be using for healing on Heroic ICC 25?
And if I choose one to change for 245/258 Solace, which one should I change?

Thanks. Love you.

I know I'm not Diamond or anything but the Nevermelting Ice Crystal is useless compared to Solace. If you are geared for ICC 25 HM's you should have 40%+ crit unbuffed anyway (that is the 52/19/1 style of course) so adding to crit rating on use would never really be useful. But with a Solace you get more SP and much more mana return. I would keep Talisman, Meteorite and Solace with you.

Post 30 May 2010 06:41

I am currently an up and coming paladin tank that is looking for some great paladin advice. I have studied as much as I can on paladin tanking and the there are a few aspects I have issues with still. One of which is those mobs that are caster types, what is the best way to tank these. I have noticed that it tends to be hard to get them grouped up which for me tend to cause casters/healers to grab aggro more easily. Another question I have is about the gunship battle. I tend to have trouble tanking the adds that port to the boat. For whatever reason I cant seem to be able to pull aggro quickly enough. I tend to lose aggro to our guild ele shaman. I realize this is a long message but thus far this has been my overall favorite class and I only want to be the best I can be at it. I would greatly appreciate the help.