Light's hammer or Holy Prism?

Light's hammer or Holy Prism?

Post 22 Oct 2012 12:51

Hi everyone,

I've been working my head around speccing for holy prism or Light's hammer. I do 10 (normal) and 25 (LFR) on a weekly basis and i'm using holy prism as we speak.

Noticed that Smirk is using Light's hammer. What advice would you give me to do?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Light's hammer or Holy Prism?

Post 22 Oct 2012 12:54

Woodstah wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been working my head around speccing for holy prism or Light's hammer. I do 10 (normal) and 25 (LFR) on a weekly basis and i'm using holy prism as we speak.

Noticed that Smirk is using Light's hammer. What advice would you give me to do?

Thanks in advance!

Ps. i know that Holy prism heals for about 55k every 20 secs if the prism hits a friendly player and 4 more players are withing 15 yards versus Light's hammer which heals for roughly 30k. per person if they need healing for the 16 second duration of the spell and are in the yards radius of it. My point here is which talent has higher turnover pref from theorycrafting or someone with higher common sense then me ;)

Thanks again in advance

Re: Light's hammer or Holy Prism?

Post 26 Nov 2012 17:51

Woodstah wrote:
Woodstah wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Ps. i know that Holy prism heals for about 55k every 20 secs if the prism hits a friendly player and 4 more players are withing 15 yards versus Light's hammer which heals for roughly 30k. per person if they need healing for the 16 second duration of the spell and are in the yards radius of it. My point here is which talent has higher turnover pref from theorycrafting or someone with higher common sense then me ;)

Thanks again in advance

You need to hit an hostile target to AoE heal.
If an enemy is the prism, they take Holy damage and radiate healing to 5 nearby allies within 15 yards.
If an ally is the prism, they are healed and radiate Holy damage to 5 nearby enemies within 15 yards.

wowhead : http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114165

I like that spell because it's a nice "filter" when our main spell are on CD and you can heal a friendly target to build agro on all the hostile around him..