Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Re: Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Post 01 Dec 2011 04:31

Your mouseover macro must be broken. Just finished up clearing through DS and had no issues whatsoever with my macro.

#showtooltip Holy Radiance
/cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][help][target=player] Holy Radiance

That's what I'm currently using.

Post 12 Dec 2011 12:56

Hi there,
I saw your interesting discussion on elitist Diamond regarding Haste and HR but i'm a bit confusing maybe to much math and random information for me give by too much people.

How much haste do you plan to have in raid condition ?

Are you planning to focus crit or mastery ? I saw your post talking about 1crit=1mastery regarding total HPS.

Moreover, are you happy with you're new meta (spi/crit)? and do you think you'll keep it ?

Cheers,

one of your follower since a long time :)

Post 14 Dec 2011 04:18

User avatarDiamondTear

Alailord wrote:Hi there,
I saw your interesting discussion on elitist Diamond regarding Haste and HR but i'm a bit confusing maybe to much math and random information for me give by too much people.

How much haste do you plan to have in raid condition ?

Are you planning to focus crit or mastery ? I saw your post talking about 1crit=1mastery regarding total HPS.

Moreover, are you happy with you're new meta (spi/crit)? and do you think you'll keep it ?

Cheers,

one of your follower since a long time :)

Haste depends on boss, I will choose crit over mastery and the meta I will use is the new int/crit one.

Post 25 Dec 2011 07:12

Thanks for your time !

Wish you merry christmas by the way !

Cheers.

Post 11 Jun 2012 19:50

Why this metagem of Crit instead of maximum mana are been used for Holy Paladins?

And a question regarding reforges again, if I'm reforging my holy paladin I need to pay attention on how much haste I'm reforging or I just follow the rule of this guide spirit>haste>crit>mast?

Post 14 Jun 2012 14:06

User avatarDiamondTear

Ivanoize wrote:Why this metagem of Crit instead of maximum mana are been used for Holy Paladins?

And a question regarding reforges again, if I'm reforging my holy paladin I need to pay attention on how much haste I'm reforging or I just follow the rule of this guide spirit>haste>crit>mast?

This metagem provides more healing than you could do with the extra mana.

Sometimes you might want to reforge some spirit to haste if you want to reach a threshold for holy radiance.