Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Re: Holy Paladin Guide by DiamondTear

Post 07 Aug 2011 06:06

Rein wrote:lol ok.

Get owned. Also, you should probably glyph divine protection.

Post 07 Aug 2011 08:46

natijs4 wrote:
Rein wrote:lol ok.

Get owned. Also, you should probably glyph divine protection.

I laughed because you are an idiot who needs confirmation from DT to be good at this game, maybe hop on IRC and you can have a chat with him sometime, actually no it would probably just irritate him.

Also keep telling me how glyphing divine prot on alyzrazor when I need to give HoS to the tank during a tantrum when the Bird is doing 50% increased physical damage is a good thing. Tell me more how I don't know how to play my class and swap out glyphs per encounter, tell me how you can't understand stat weights and need gear to be spoon fed to you because you can read. Tell me how awesome you are.

Post 07 Aug 2011 22:54

Rein wrote:I laughed because you are an idiot who needs confirmation from DT to be good at this game, maybe hop on IRC and you can have a chat with him sometime, actually no it would probably just irritate him.

Also keep telling me how glyphing divine prot on alyzrazor when I need to give HoS to the tank during a tantrum when the Bird is doing 50% increased physical damage is a good thing. Tell me more how I don't know how to play my class and swap out glyphs per encounter, tell me how you can't understand stat weights and need gear to be spoon fed to you because you can read. Tell me how awesome you are.

In your 9 logged Alysrazor fights this week, you cast Hand of Sacrifice 0 times = /. Also, you chose regen glyphs for Alysrazor? lol dood. I am very awesome though, I'll agree with you on that.

And I don't need confirmation from DT. But I know he's an amazing hpally who responds to questions here. And since there doesn't seem to be a general consensus from some of the best hpal's, I figured I'd ask him. My mistake bro.

Post 08 Aug 2011 03:49

Yes your mistake bro, also we only logged 9 pulls in a week, think about that?

Post 04 Sep 2011 05:03

So I have been trying to figure out if there is if soft haste cap for the current tier out, right now I have 2k haste and was wondering if I should start reforging out of it and into crit/mastery.

Post 04 Sep 2011 20:33

User avatarDiamondTear

Apolyo wrote:So I have been trying to figure out if there is if soft haste cap for the current tier out, right now I have 2k haste and was wondering if I should start reforging out of it and into crit/mastery.

No.

Post 23 Sep 2011 11:16

Hello.
I have a question. Since you have 1860 haste for the extra tick, then imo its waste if u get more. Or not? For example if you have 2k haste, then lets say that u cast for 0.01 - 0.02 sec faster. So isnt better if u have spirit on all of ur gear , 1860 haste and rest crit ? If not, please explain why. Thanks.

Rewards

Post 23 Sep 2011 20:41

User avatarIlo

Maximz wrote:Hello.
I have a question. Since you have 1860 haste for the extra tick, then imo its waste if u get more. Or not? For example if you have 2k haste, then lets say that u cast for 0.01 - 0.02 sec faster. So isnt better if u have spirit on all of ur gear , 1860 haste and rest crit ? If not, please explain why. Thanks.

Rewards

It depends, if you have Shard of Woe from Sinestra you should get 2097 haste and use the trinket, then you get another breakpoint for Holy Radiance.

Post 23 Sep 2011 22:19

User avatarDiamondTear

Maximz wrote:Hello.

Rewards

How much mana do you think the spirit you'll get will grant you? Or crit? You assume that what you'll get will somehow be more significant than 0.01 secs off a spell. It won't be.

Post 28 Nov 2011 12:51

Hello again
So the patch is going to be released this week and i have few questions.
First what do you think about mastery since it applies the "boosted" HR. Actually it applies only the instant heal and not the following hots.
One more thing, i made a macro, HR as mouseover (on ptr) since almost all of my skills are mouseovered but it didnt work. All other spells worked fine. When i tried to mouseover on Grid (even on WoW 's raid frames) and use HR, it just didnt cast it. Any ideas about this ?