Help me Anaram and Xaar

Help me Anaram and Xaar

Post 23 Aug 2010 11:41

well i really need help about talents(glyphs) + gear ... Some druids are using only the 2 set bonus and some the 4 set bonus ( what is better for 25man and 10 man or on which fights i have to use 4 set bonus or 2 set bonus etc..) .. Also about talents some are using 14/0/57 like urs or 14/0/57 like Tjani from Ensidia or 11/0/60 like Anaram or 18/0/53 and about the healing trinket from Hallion some druids say is good for us and some say is not .. help me pls :P

Here is my armory if u can check me( gear ,gems,talents + glyphs) and give me some tips http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Stephanosx

Cheers Stephanosx.

Re: HELP ME ANARAM AND XAAR

Post 23 Aug 2010 14:05

User avatararx

edit: easy on the caps lock...

Hey,

Using or skipping the 4 set bonus is rather straightforward - use it on fights where you're spamming rejuvenation. That probably means nearly every fight. I don't see much point in over-optimizing between set pieces and non-set pieces between specific fights at this point in the game. My advice is to simply get the 4-piece bonus and stick with it.

As for talents, the determining factor is pretty much what you want from balance. Before you can get 856 haste from gear, you should spec into CF (18/0/53). Once your haste is high enough, you want to drop down to either 14 or 11 points. After that it's a matter of opinion and play style and level of progression if you want to grab NG or not, and what talents to skip from the resto tree. I'd advice against skipping Revitalize, because with the current healing style of spamming rejuvenation and wg, it adds quite a bit of raid dps.

The heroic Halion trinket has the most spellpower out of any trinket, so obviously it's a sweet pick if you're not running out of mana. Quite obviously it's of more use to other classes though.

Following those lines, gear for 856 haste. I'd also get 3/3 revitalize. If you find you're not using the nourish glyph much, that's the first one you should replace for some other glyph - which one depends on your play style.

arx / xaar

Re: Help me Anaram and Xaar

Post 23 Aug 2010 18:06

so i have to spec 18/0/53 ?

Post 23 Aug 2010 18:51

User avatararx

You can pretty easily reach 856 haste with your gear with a couple of gem swaps and/or an item or two. Get that, and stay with 11 or 14 points in balance.

arx / xaar

Post 24 Aug 2010 09:08

Really thx man u help a lot <3