Question for XAAR

Question for XAAR

Post 16 Aug 2010 06:42

Hi Xaar,

I've been looking around a lot for mix/maxing gem's & talents since wrath.
When looking at your armory profile I see you're gemming for SP/Int and SP/spirit for your sockets. 70% of what I read are saying if you have no mp/5 issues gem straight spell power (providing you have 856 haste) So my questions are;

1: How come you've gem'd for those blue sockets and have 2/3 living spirit,

2: People say more haste than 856 isn't bad having it going towards regrowth, how come you're gem'd SP/Int.

Thank-you in advance,

Farlap.

Re: Question for XAAR

Post 16 Aug 2010 16:55

If you never run out of mana then you are probably not chain casting. Chain casting is good.

Re: Question for XAAR

Post 23 Aug 2010 14:14

User avatararx

I find myself going low on mana quite often, especially since during farm I might throw an innervate or two towards the mages if they feel like paying enough... I'd shoot for 856 haste and then going for either a balance of sp / regen or straight sp.

My gear is definitely not optimized for anything right now though. I probably have quite a bit more than 856 haste etc. I'm just lazy as healer gear is irrelevant at this point of the game for us; we're simply plowing through everything in two hours per week, and could probably do so with two less healers than we're usually running with.

arx / xaar