Balance trinket

Balance trinket

Post 29 Jun 2010 12:07

Im wondering what trinkets you think will be the best, and what trinkets you will use when the ruby sanctum 25man hc trinkets is coming?
Thanks if you take the time to answer me.

Re: Balance trinket

Post 29 Jun 2010 12:21

User avatarlappe

atm DFO+phylactery are the best.

im not 100% how Charred twilight scale works (proc chance etc) but probably it +DFO will be the best combination

Post 30 Jun 2010 07:44

lappe wrote:atm DFO+phylactery are the best.

im not 100% how Charred twilight scale works (proc chance etc) but probably it +DFO will be the best combination

thanks alot, but i can se you uses the one from toc 25 hc, is it that you just havnt got DFO yet or saving ep or anything like that? And also if i dont remeber wrong, i think in the bomkin guide on elitis jerks, they where thinking that the toc 25 hc trinket and DFO prolly was the best choice, or sindra trinket if you where under crit cap. And at last dont you think you haste will get kind of too high with a second hast trinket? your haste is 922 with out using any haste trinket so with 2 haste trinkets it will reach, around 1276+ plus the extra you might get from uppgrading your weapon, back gloves as you states in a earlier post. (170+184+922=1276) then the sindra trinket might be better or, just wondering whats your opinion, ? :)
Thanks for the help so far

Post 30 Jun 2010 08:06

User avatarlappe

Random loot is random.

All 3 trinkets (dfo, phylactery, rod) are roughly equal when we're talking about a long fight, but when we consider the fact that you get sp procs +bloodlust+haste pot+every other proc at the same time (when the fight starts) RoD falls behind (by a tiny amount).

Theres no such thing as "too much haste". You just simply cant reach the hard cap.

Post 03 Jul 2010 15:31

lappe wrote:Random loot is random.

All 3 trinkets (dfo, phylactery, rod) are roughly equal when we're talking about a long fight, but when we consider the fact that you get sp procs +bloodlust+haste pot+every other proc at the same time (when the fight starts) RoD falls behind (by a tiny amount).

Theres no such thing as "too much haste". You just simply cant reach the hard cap.

Thanks for the answer, just a last question with high end gear and lets say DFO hc and trinket from ruby sanctum, your haste will be really high so im wondering if you think its maybe better to go swap a few pieces to crit spirit or haste spirit gear, since spirit give us Boomkings sp also, so lets say an item gives 60 spirit 30% of that is 18 sp lets say that the 60 spirit is insted of 60 haste, so what i want to say is, you think "18" sp is more worth than 60 haste if you already got lets say 1100 haste?
Thanks alot agin for the answers.

Post 04 Jul 2010 18:08

User avatarlappe