Druid discussion

Re: Druid discussion

Post 16 May 2010 22:25

Hello trees of Paragon,

I'm wondering which glyphs I should be using in ICC10/25-mans (normal). So far I've healed with swiftmend+nourish+reju but I'm not sure should I use RR or WG instead?

Ps. Sorry if my questions is too vague :S.

Post 17 May 2010 09:08

User avatararx

edgon wrote:I'm wondering which glyphs I should be using in ICC10/25-mans (normal). So far I've healed with swiftmend+nourish+reju but I'm not sure should I use RR or WG instead?

This really depends on the encounter. In 10-man, you might not always see the full benefit of the WG glyph, but it's very good in 25-man.

RR is good in 25-man fights where you don't need to blanket the raid, like Saurfang, and in 10-man fights where raid damage is extensive and shaped quite evenly, like BQL.

I usually run with SM + Nourish + WG for both 10-man and 25-man now during farm. During progression I swap to whatever's best for a particular fight.

arx / xaar

Post 21 May 2010 23:09

I never leave home without rapid rejuvenation nowadays.

In 25-mans he tends to befriend Wild Growth and Glyph of Rejuvenation. In 10-mans he really enjoys keeping company with Nourish and Rejuvenation.

Generally speaking you are looking at picking up 3 out of RR, WG, Reju and Swiftmend. For some odd fights you will like Nourish (Valithria).

Post 25 May 2010 10:16

hey question for lappé, is the 4 t10 bonus anything to aim for or is it better to get other good items?

Post 25 May 2010 20:38

New Feral druid gemming?

Hey, just wondered will there be a new feral druid gemming after Ruby Sanc. ( PTR tell us about the Sharpened Twilight physical DPS trinket.. )
Say you got 99% ARP, wont you then get like 110% if gemmed ARP ?
I belive the best geming will be: ( after hit and exp cap )
Agility > Strengt
Agility > haste
Haste > Strenght

So agility agian? ( mainly question for Xodan, but all feral druid may answer as none yet know )

Post 30 May 2010 10:25

To all the boomkins out there I need help with increasing my dps, or atleast steady.
In ICC (with the 15% buff) I'm able to pull some where between 6-9k, depending on the fight and movement of course. My rotation/Prior list
FF, Starfall, Treants, DoTs, Wrath(until Eclipse) Starfire(Until next Ecpilse)
Refreshing Dots at the start of a new Ecplise and cooldowns when they are off.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... From+Grace

Chaitoo

Post 01 Jun 2010 07:38

Hello Paragon Druids.

I am oky whit healing icc 10 man (can't raid alot).
I am just wondering is there anything i should change on my tree spec + gems + gear.

Here is my armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ar&cn=Roby

Thx alot.

Post 03 Jun 2010 08:27

User avatararx

Since you have limited raid access, I won't really comment on gear selection.

You want more haste. You need 735 rating with 3/3 CF and 856 rating without to reach the minimum gcd. That's counting all buffs, which you might not have available in a 10-man setting anyway.

I was going to write that you ought to change your gemming to haste for yellow slots, but you seem to already have done that since I initially looked at your armory profile. You could go even further and gem pure haste to yellow sockets, and perhaps even sp/haste to red sockets, but you have the general idea now. Your meta gem choice is also quite... unorthodox. Use the insightful meta.

You should also spec 3/3 CF from balance. The exact talents you should drop for this depend greatly on your healing style and how much tank healing you're doing. As for glyphs, I'd personally go for some combination of Swiftmend, WG, Nourish, and Rapid Rejuvenation.

Also, if you're looking to optimize, drop herbalism in favor of some crafting profession that grants you throughput bonuses.

arx / xaar