Some resto druid stat priority questions

Some resto druid stat priority questions

Post 11 Jan 2013 22:55

Hello. I've been wondering what mixture of stats is ideal for a resto druid and i have some questions i hope you can help me with. I play on a semi-hardcore level (in a world 300 guild )and my gear is around 506 ilevel atm-I regularly reggem and reforge for progress bosses and what i've concluded is that bosses where mana is an issue spirit is the srongest secondary stat to aim for . On tsulong heroic for example i fully reggem and reforge into intel and mastery ofc. Where i struggle to decide which stats to go for is fights where i'm comfortable with my mana regen( and ofc i have the 3043 haste cap ) and i want to invest some gems and reforges into output. My question is : Is pure mastery stronger than pure intel gems ? Gemming for mastery seems to provide more healing (switching from 160 intel gem to 320 mastery provided 10 additional tick healign to my rej-even with HoTW , mark and spellpower buff ). On the other hand intel grants me critical strike chance as well.Speaking of is crit really that bad compared to mastery ? The more mastery you get the larger you crit and visa versa-the more crit you get the more it will benefit from your mastery. I also think that the more intel you have , the more you will benefit from mastery ( i might be wrong here ).Also a factor here is the fact that different spell benefit differently from spellpower while mastery always provides a flat % bonus.Does this mean that mastery could increase the healing of my rej , but not my healing touch , nourish and regrowth (numbers arent always stable there ) ?
I am currently going for intel/spirit gems in red and blue(or pure spirit if i need regen) ,intel when i need pure output and mastery /intel in yellow sockets. Should i reconsider gemming for spirit /mastery instead of spirit/intel ?

Re: Some resto druid stat priority questions

Post 26 Feb 2013 01:51

Bump... Would like to see a Xets response among this topic please.