Question for sejta

Question for sejta

Post 13 Dec 2012 07:47

Hi Sejta!
You said that you almost never use Frenzied Regeneration.Savage Defense is really powerful for physical damage.But I think FR is more powerful than SD in the Stone Guard,Elegon and Tsulong.In these situations FR can bring massive self-healing.This tank style is similar to blood DK.

Tooth and Claw: 30 rage-> 1 Vengeance AP
FR:60 rage->2 Vengeance AP

Do you think FR is little hepful to survivability?

Re: Question for sejta

Post 13 Dec 2012 11:37

Of course you should use FR if the majority of the damage isn't dodgeable and you have a solid amount of Vengeance, it's pretty obvious. For Stone Guard FR is particularly strong because of the cheat Vengeance you get out of absorbed Overloads, you can push for around 35-40k hps there. The damage is also DOT so you can't go down fast which means healers can let you use FR to its potential.

I have been using SD on Elegon and Tsulong. After looking at the logs it might be viable to drop a few FR on Tsulong after the Vengeance has ramped to 100k+ in 10man. Keep in mind that FR is alot harder to use to its full potential as healers will be also healing you, so they might overheal if you hit a big FR or the otherway around etc.

Re: Question for sejta

Post 13 Dec 2012 16:14

Seita wrote:Of course you should use FR if the majority of the damage isn't dodgeable and you have a solid amount of Vengeance, it's pretty obvious. For Stone Guard FR is particularly strong because of the cheat Vengeance you get out of absorbed Overloads, you can push for around 35-40k hps there. The damage is also DOT so you can't go down fast which means healers can let you use FR to its potential.

I have been using SD on Elegon and Tsulong. After looking at the logs it might be viable to drop a few FR on Tsulong after the Vengeance has ramped to 100k+ in 10man. Keep in mind that FR is alot harder to use to its full potential as healers will be also healing you, so they might overheal if you hit a big FR or the otherway around etc.

As you said overheal might be a problem,but tooth and claw could avoid it.If you have higher level gear,which makes you have more extra rage while keeping up SD.If survivability would be the only thing that matters,will you prefer tooth and claw,or FR,or reforging some crit to dodge?

Not all the damage is dodgeable,do you think dodge is still the core stats for bear?I think more rage causes higher survivability.