VP Upgrades

VP Upgrades

Post 29 Nov 2012 12:47

I just rerolled to Guardian druid 1 week ago, having been resto previously in my 25m guild. I am taking the guild 10m now though as we havent been able to make 25 people. Between LFR and picking up so OS pieces I am on 482ilvl, and was able to tank 6/6 HoF and 3/4 ToES normal last week, 7 of those were new bosses we had never seen other than on lfr so we make good progress on the 10m, back then I was on 473ilvl, now as I said I am on 482ilvl.

I have no HC raid gear so my highest pieces are 496, I also have both tanking DMCs tho I can only use 1 at a time.
I am curious as to how I should spend my VP, unfortunately I spent some VP the week before on Resto gear, but I will hit the 3k VP cap this week. Should I be bothering to upgrade some of my 496s, or maybe my DMC, or replace some of my 463s with VP gear.

I should add that we ae wanting to do Heriocs, starting with MSV (we killed StoneGUard and Feng HC on 25m already). Personally I am leaning towards buying some of the VP items as it will be a bigger upgrade, but I am uncertain as to how good this new item upgrade system is.

Any advice or help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Galeros/advanced