Resto overhealing problems

Resto overhealing problems

Post 25 Sep 2011 17:50

Hi all who read this post :)

Im a resto healer from twisting nether.. and we have been doing hc 25 man raid for a couple of weeks/1 month now... even got a few bosses down.. when i then look at world of logs, healing is fine, i do about 20k HPS, but if i look at my overhealing, i have about 20-30% overhealing.. if you look at our try from beth hc ( http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gvafb ... 027&e=1461 ) my overhealing is way to much... my dear resto friend in the guild,. suggest i got AOE Advice from vuhdoo, but i cant get it to work, so do you have any adivce, maybe an addon or anything, that could help me lower my overhealing?

Thx :D

/Sherkz Twisting Nether EU

Re: Resto overhealing problems

Post 25 Sep 2011 21:35

Hello Sherkz I've had the same issues as you i don't use healing addons never have but one day i got tired of my GL "going wow 40% over healing and #1 on main healing charts slow down the over healing tired of you showing off, its upsetting the other healers" Every raid so i sat down and went through every heal done and most of it was the rejuvenate and lifebloom i kept on main tank to just help tank healer barley 5% of my healing done was from my AoE heals done to the raid. I currently don't have any world of logs links to give you for the simple fact that my GL hates world of logs o.o but anyways try sitting down and looking it over and see what you figure out.

Re: Resto overhealing problems

Post 07 Nov 2011 03:24

Luthion wrote:Hello Sherkz I've had the same issues as you i don't use healing addons never have but one day i got tired of my GL "going wow 40% over healing and #1 on main healing charts slow down the over healing tired of you showing off, its upsetting the other healers" Every raid so i sat down and went through every heal done and most of it was the rejuvenate and lifebloom i kept on main tank to just help tank healer barley 5% of my healing done was from my AoE heals done to the raid. I currently don't have any world of logs links to give you for the simple fact that my GL hates world of logs o.o but anyways try sitting down and looking it over and see what you figure out.

If you're not going OOM or being too slow healing someone, who cares about overheals? If it's hurting other the ego of others, they need to lose their ego.

Sorry I have nothing else to contribute on that topic.