Hunter macros help

Hunter macros help

Post 01 Sep 2010 11:42

Hello i have a troll MM hunter in Twillight's hammer( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%A1yleigh ) and after taking a closer look at your action bar(kruf) i saw that while i have chimera steady shot and aimed shot with a macro that activates for all 3 of them silencing and Kill command i saw that you(kruf) in contrast with me have only aimed shot macrod and i just wonder wouldn't it be better to have sillencing for example macrod with chimera and steady as well since it is always off the global cooldown.....And apart from that is your kill command macrod as well since its cd is rather too low to keep always an eye on it and activating it ever 40 seconds...

Thank you

Re: Hunter macros help

Post 02 Sep 2010 08:16

Rayleigh wrote:Hello i have a troll MM hunter in Twillight's hammer( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%A1yleigh ) and after taking a closer look at your action bar(kruf) i saw that while i have chimera steady shot and aimed shot with a macro that activates for all 3 of them silencing and Kill command i saw that you(kruf) in contrast with me have only aimed shot macrod and i just wonder wouldn't it be better to have sillencing for example macrod with chimera and steady as well since it is always off the global cooldown.....And apart from that is your kill command macrod as well since its cd is rather too low to keep always an eye on it and activating it ever 40 seconds...

I only have Silencing Shot macroed to Aimed Shot, like this:

Code: Select all
#showtooltip
/cast Aimed Shot
/cast Silencing Shot

Post 02 Sep 2010 08:19

Wouldn't you lose some dps in case you don't activate Kill command excactly the time it is up???

Post 02 Sep 2010 08:32

Rayleigh wrote:Wouldn't you lose some dps in case you don't activate Kill command excactly the time it is up???

It's not really that hard to press a button once a minute. Besides you might want to not to, in case your pet has to be pulled back before it can use the benefit...

Post 02 Sep 2010 11:56

Ok thanks for the help :)