bm hunter profession

bm hunter profession

Post 16 Oct 2012 05:37

Hello folks, i am really horny on going 600 Leatherworking together with my 600engineering, i have alot of gold currently 250k so i can skill it quite fast.

Now to the question is it worth it ? if i have alot of gold , and all gadgets +alot of mats already mined up and stocked @ my bank, is it worth removing mining for that 500 agi on bracers?
Please devai, advice :D

Thanks
Qreftan.

Re: bm hunter profession

Post 16 Oct 2012 07:45

Well if you were clever enough to get 250k, you should know better that perk from mining is subpar to agility bonus frow LW and you should certainly change it.

Post 16 Oct 2012 08:04

The thing is im new to this server, and just sold the mount for 200k, that is the reason i have so much gold here, due to 50K gold limit on server transfer and i dont have more than 1 level 90char at this server atm.

So basicly i dont even have any gathering profession on any char there...

Post 17 Oct 2012 05:27

I'll put it this way - if you are in raiding guild and you want to push your limits (or you are trying to get into such guild), then LW is way to go. Otherwise take your time and level alt just for pure farming purpose (f.e dk).

Post 12 Nov 2012 08:41

User avatardeva

Now when everybody can have agi enchant on their bracers i'd suggest that go for BS or JC.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!