Hunters in Panda

Hunters in Panda

Post 07 Sep 2012 02:35

Hi, since we are waiting for pandas, and after latest patch, whats your opinion:

What specs Hunters will play in Panda?

I would like to see Devai answering on this one :).

Re: Hunters in Panda

Post 07 Sep 2012 07:25

User avatardeva

You mostlikely mean 5.0.4 and not the newest beta build. In current state on live servers hunters are probably one of the worst classes now because we just lost 769 rating to expertise(which we earlier had capped without any rating), we lost kiril proc which is huge dps loss, and we also suffered plenty of base damage losses on explo and arcane shot.

In MoP most of the hunters gonna play BM and SV, yes you read it right! 2 specs! BM for fights that you can do more sustainable damage on single target and don't need to swap targets that often and SV for AoE fights (unless they gonna buff beastcleave).

Eventhou hunters received massive nerfs on beta servers i still think that hunters can do competitive damage on AoE and single target figts. If there is 2-3 targets hunters not gonna be top because all the multi dot classes are pretty damn strong on those fights.

Last nights beta tests i was on top3 and i didn't play my A-Game. The Stone Guards ain't the strongest fight for hunters, but still i managed to do ok damage.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!