Optimal Cooldown Usage in Dragon Soul Heroic

Optimal Cooldown Usage in Dragon Soul Heroic

Post 09 May 2012 13:47

Hello there, fellow WoW hunters, more particularly Devai, Kruf, Rinku and maybe Geru too.

When (or under what conditions) do you use your Rapid Fire / CoTW / Blood Fury cooldowns for each Dragon Soul boss on heroic mode?

I'd gp deeper about the question, but it's really quite simple. Been wondering how to optimize my own damage output by using cooldowns more cleverly, and I believe it's quite essential when going for ranks as I am.

Views?

Re: Optimal Cooldown Usage in Dragon Soul Heroic

Post 05 Sep 2012 06:46

User avatardeva

My best adivice would be get extraCD addon (which shows you all your internal CD's like kiril, chronohunter, LNL procs etc). then you can actually see what procs are you about to get in near future and you can time your cd's better. After you see all your icd's you can time your cooldowns way more better.

For example in morchok fight you see that your kiril has 5 second cd on it and its about to proc soonish then you notice that in morchok black phase is about to come you just wait till the black phase starts and your kiril procs then you use your dps pot, rapid fire and CotW. While you are behind pillar in black phase you don't need to move at all and you can just destroy the boss with all your cd's lined perfectly together and no need to stress about moving either.

It's about knowing the fights and having the information available for you (EXTRACD!!! GET IT!) when you are about to get additional procs which scales from haste, then use your cooldowns, take good posture from your chair and annihilate the boss. any questions? :)

Mess with the best, die like the rest!