not doing as much dps as i hoped

not doing as much dps as i hoped

Post 28 Mar 2012 12:23

Hi there if i may please have some of your time ^^.

I'm a Sv Hunter with 396 ilvl not all the gear slots that i need but have been unlucky with loot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... tad/simple

I miss vial of shadows and some other gears that i have not yet got to loot :P. I'm doing about roughly between 45-53k dps on DW10N and i would step it up a little since with my gear i should do about 55k on that encounter.

Buffs that i benefits from in my setup Battle shout or Horn of winter we do have leader of the pack, Bloodlust armor reduction and mangle though i dont know if i benefit from that since it's magic debuffs and if my attacks scales with armor.

I use a Dragonhawk cunning pet since we miss a lock in the raid i Know the rotation is right but it's more a gear/CD usage question. First of all i think I'm pretty spot on at stat scaling on my gear but if you see a posebility for improvement I'm up for suggestions ^^ but i use my engineer gloves on CD and pretty much bloodthirst as well, Rapid fire and roar i try to use when a large burt is needed and i usually ends up using it at start at fights with bl wich i dunno if i should w8 for BL to run it's course and then apply it but roar and potion is precasted roughly 1-2 sec before pull and another pot on BL or burn phases with other CD:s my dps on DW haven:t improved that much since i got the normal bow and some more normal gear as much as i hoped to gain.

I am one of the top dpsers in the raid if not the top dpser i do fight with a shadowpriest on DW and melees on warmaster for the top spot ^^

I hope the question isnt to farfetched and my english isnt that hard to understand ^^ I see myself as an avarage player that wants to improve a little ive looked up some posts on the forum and got some nice tips i could use but i still wanna improve beyond my current dps streak.

Re: not doing as much dps as i hoped

Post 28 Mar 2012 12:52

sorry dont precast roar i ment call of the wild ^^