Vial of shadows normal vs Starcatcher Compass heroic. for SV

Vial of shadows normal vs Starcatcher Compass heroic. for SV

Post 16 Mar 2012 22:22

What would you choose? I usually run with around 1000 haste to give myself margin (with lag) over the 772 haste plateau.
I recently looted starcatcher heroic and I am wondering if i should replace my normal Vials with it or wait simply for Vial heroic? Thanks already for the help!

Re: Vial of shadows normal vs Starcatcher Compass heroic. fo

Post 29 Mar 2012 10:51

Starcatcher

Post 07 Apr 2012 15:20

User avatarAckatur

Vial, you do not need that crappy haste as SV.

''The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realised through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demand.'' Sosai Masutatsu Oyama

Post 08 Apr 2012 18:12

Russenallen wrote:What would you choose? I usually run with around 1000 haste to give myself margin (with lag) over the 772 haste plateau.
I recently looted starcatcher heroic and I am wondering if i should replace my normal Vials with it or wait simply for Vial heroic? Thanks already for the help!

Use femaledwarf to test it between the two or actually use both during a raid setting to find out which one does better, more agility and the haste buff from the Starcatcher heroic or the normal version of Vial with its proc for more damage, but less agility.

You got to find these things out for yourself.

"Saru mo ki kara ochiru" - "Even monkeys fall from trees."

Post 05 Sep 2012 08:05

User avatardeva

Dont wanna be party poopper, BUT since i'v started to play hunter and i'v checked stuff from femaledwarf.com haste has been always values so bizzarre numbers, so i woudn't count on femaledwarf.com.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!