T12 4pc question

T12 4pc question

Post 03 Oct 2011 20:20

I was messing around with FD and added all the heroic armor pieces I have gotten breaking up my 4pc set bonus (only have 1 heroic t-12 piece) and my dps went up by a lot. I know FD can't really account for all the procs the 4pc gives, but with the tight rotation of the MM spec and keeping up impSS along with already getting in the free aim you get from time to time. would it be better to use all the heroic pieces with the added agi and other stats that come along with them over the 4pc set bonus till I get my other heroic t-12 tokens? As it is I already find it hard to use the proc (especially when it procs back to back) unless in the CA phase or aoe. Any thoughts on this? and has anyone did any research? Thx in advance for any help on the topic

Re: T12 4pc question

Post 04 Oct 2011 05:53

I believe the best thing you could do is to test it for yourself. Either using FD or in-game over a period of time. No one can give you a definitive answer to this. Numbers are always changing, so my advise would be to test it for yourself to see what works best for you, and what helps you to maximize your dps to the utmost.

~Ryuusenshi

"Saru mo ki kara ochiru" - "Even monkeys fall from trees."