Tier12/ heroic tier 11 dilemma

Tier12/ heroic tier 11 dilemma

Post 29 Aug 2011 23:00

Hi fellow hunters,
here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ive/simple is the current gear setup I have come up with considering all the forums I have read. However in WHU's podcast with Kruf he stated something about heroic tier 11 being viable for mm. I was just wondering if i should go back to my heroic tier 11 4piece plus the heroic shannox helm or stick with wat I have.
Thanks for any comments, Live

Re: Tier12/ heroic tier 11 dilemma

Post 30 Aug 2011 05:22

From what I can remember, Kruf did say that Tier 11 4pc was better until you can obtain the Tier 12 4pc, all in one go basically, not piece by piece.

If you have your Tier 11 4pc on heroic, would advise to use that until you can obtain your tier 12 4pc (not sure if you need that on heroic as well instead of only on normal?) you can even test it out yourself in raids and dungeons and see what is better.

~Ryuusenshi

"Saru mo ki kara ochiru" - "Even monkeys fall from trees."

Post 30 Aug 2011 18:57

If i could get a confirmation on all the tier 11 pieces needing to be heroic that would be great

Post 31 Aug 2011 01:41

Believe the most optimal was everything but the legs, due to the ilvl 379 legs off of Sinestra. So I would go with everything but the legs.

"Saru mo ki kara ochiru" - "Even monkeys fall from trees."