Warrior discussion

Re: Warrior discussion

Post 15 Apr 2010 18:06

One of my guidies got a program called rawr, and he said it says i should put +110 attack power on my off hand instead of berserking, and switch some of my armor pen gems for +10 strength +10 crit. here's my armory, i know i still need a new trink and my crafted legs. I just wanted a second opionion before i spend the gold. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Hariden

Post 16 Apr 2010 18:14

I know i troll the forums a bit much but, Tuuttiz, do you work rend into your rotation or is the Stance dancing too much of a rage loss in your opinon?

Post 17 Apr 2010 03:09

harriden wrote:One of my guidies got a program called rawr, and he said it says i should put +110 attack power on my off hand instead of berserking, and switch some of my armor pen gems for +10 strength +10 crit. here's my armory, i know i still need a new trink and my crafted legs. I just wanted a second opionion before i spend the gold. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Hariden

You should use berserking and arp gems

fireslave wrote:Tuuttiz, do you work rend into your rotation

no

Post 17 Apr 2010 21:32

First time poster, so first of all big gratz on your world first with LK25hc. Awesome job, particularly given that you were ahead of your competition by weeks rather than days.

Just wanted some additional info on your choice of tanking setup. In my guild we use Paladin/Warrior with myself as the warrior. Setja mentioned in an earlier post that you used the best set-up, rerolled if required, and the setup for tanks you chose was Paladin/Druid.

I was very interested as to how you made that choice. What factors went into the decision that a druid tank was a better compliment to the paladin than a warrior?

Post 17 Apr 2010 22:04

thanks tuuttiz, thats the same thing i was thinkin

Post 19 Apr 2010 20:04

Hello, my guild just killed LK a few weeks ago and have begun the 25 man heroic encounters. I am a prot warrior and are the off tank for the guild. For some of the fights such as Saurfang, festergut, and sindragosa (the hard hitting bosses) i find my self struggling to survive as well as the paladin tank and druids. I wondering if there were any H ICC cooldown prot warrior tip rotations that i may not be using correctly. I have been playing a warrior for 5 years now and ICC heroic is the only content i have struggled to survive in.

Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Hobcaw

I currently have no corpse tongue coin avoidance trinket, haven't been lucky enough to see it or win it. which is awful to the amount of times Ive ran it.
Last edited by Hobcaw on 19 Apr 2010 20:15, edited 1 time in total.

Post 19 Apr 2010 20:13

Gemming full stam or...?
What sorta pre-ICC debuff mitigation you rolling with?

Post 21 Apr 2010 23:16

Just wondering why u guys only have one warrior on yall's roster??

Post 23 Apr 2010 06:05

Dear Tuuttiz, is there any other reason that you don't use DBW over your 2 current trinkets other than you had to give up some loot in the process of getting Shadowmourne? I have seen a few high-end warriors with the haste / stacking AP badge trinket but I thought that something with a proc like DBW or Death's Choice would be better. Haven't found any articles about this so thought I may as well ask the expert.

Post 23 Apr 2010 15:11

Fireslave wrote:Gemming full stam or...?
What sorta pre-ICC debuff mitigation you rolling with?

Im gemming full stam atm along with expertise for threat. Would stam/dodge be more preferable and beneficial?