Warrior discussion

Re: Warrior discussion

Post 12 Apr 2010 19:11

Fireslave wrote:Hi there, today I took a 2nd hc Cryptmaker

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Fireslave

And as I can not see my guild killing LK 10 HM for a couple of weeks or maybe more (hope not) would anyone be able to confirm I made the right choice? I swapped the OH from Glorenzelg to Crypt.

The reason im worrying is because currently, im strugling to be a big contender on the meters, i keep my eyes off them during the fight so ic can focus but its sorta quite disapointing afterwards to thinking "Wait, am i really doiing the best i can with this gear?"

May I ask why you are using the str ring? I imported your gear in landsouls's spreadsheet and the agi ring is 80+ dps upgrade.

And maybe get the crafted blacksmithing boots.. They will put you at 26 expertise instead of being overcapped.

Your crit is pretty low, but gotta say I want your amount of attack power :>

Post 12 Apr 2010 23:57

I thought about the agi for the crit boost but i didnt really wanna look at the idea of losing 100AP, and im actually trying to not replace any expertise piece as of yet, since im hoping either an Insanity ToGC 25 kill might give the agi/arp cloak, or i can wait until I eventually get the 277Lady Deathwhisper boots. I suspect this will be a while since in 10days I lookwhored Glorenzelg, 2 cryptmakers, a 277 prot token and the week before i took my neck

Post 13 Apr 2010 10:32

Yet, the agi ring is still a dps upgrade.

Post 13 Apr 2010 20:32

Hello, I'm trying to get to hardcap ARP, but I don't know wich piece im going to get first. I know I need to replace my NES trinket with another. But anyway... Should I get the Gatechruser's Gloves or the t10 chest first? Please give other suggestions and so on :)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Lexoy

Post 14 Apr 2010 01:38

Lexoy wrote:Hello, I'm trying to get to hardcap ARP, but I don't know wich piece im going to get first. I know I need to replace my NES trinket with another. But anyway... Should I get the Gatechruser's Gloves or the t10 chest first? Please give other suggestions and so on :)

Tier chest and replace tier legs with craft legs.

Post 14 Apr 2010 08:29

tuuttiz wrote:
Lexoy wrote:Hello, I'm trying to get to hardcap ARP, but I don't know wich piece im going to get first. I know I need to replace my NES trinket with another. But anyway... Should I get the Gatechruser's Gloves or the t10 chest first? Please give other suggestions and so on :)

Tier chest and replace tier legs with craft legs.

^ This. If you wanna know which to get first though it depends. Ur current chest gives ArP so...i would suggest Gate Crashers Gauntlets first. Sacrifice a slam proc here and there for a beasty 100 ArP (Inc gems/120with BS)

Post 14 Apr 2010 13:10

^ This. If you wanna know which to get first though it depends. Ur current chest gives ArP so...i would suggest Gate Crashers Gauntlets first. Sacrifice a slam proc here and there for a beasty 100 ArP (Inc gems/120with BS)

Yea thats sound good, cus then ill get closer to my ARP hard cap and that will give me more dps :P eaither way im going to get both so^^ And I like when my ArP % numbers are higher(a)

Post 14 Apr 2010 14:48

Btw, I play with BT macroed with HS and same with WW, is taht bad or good macro? ^^ tell any good macros aswell! *

Post 14 Apr 2010 19:21

Hello Tuuttiz

Could you please tell us your rotation?

Also, why do you use heroic fury instead of rampage

Thanks in advance

Post 15 Apr 2010 12:40

barahthrum wrote:Hello Tuuttiz

Could you please tell us your rotation?

Also, why do you use heroic fury instead of rampage

Thanks in advance

I think it's because the main tank is a druid (rampage-like) and heroic fury provides more mobility on the encounters of ICC

Btw, I play with BT macroed with HS and same with WW, is taht bad or good macro? ^^ tell any good macros aswell! *

even with a high-level gear, my ragebar is sometimes empty, and in this case this kind of macro is a bit "dangerous", considering you will lose a BT or a WW.