Warrior dps

Warrior dps

Post 21 Feb 2010 15:30

En löytäny tuolta mitään vanhaa warrioreita koskevaa keskustelua niimpä päätin rustata itse yhden. Eli lähinnä Tuutille suunnattuja nämä kysymykset mutta tottakai kaikki jotka tietää niin voi vastata.

Huomasin sellaisen asian ettei teillä ole noita dps warruja paljon killassa, johtuuko se siitä että warrut ei tällähetkellä ole mitään parhaita melee depsijöitä esim. Dk:siin ja Rogueihin verrattuna? Ja sitte itse asiaan, onko teillä jotain vinkkejä parantamaan dps:ää arms warriorina (lähinnä feral druidian dps boostaaja atm) esim. rotaatioita etc? Loppuun vielä armori linkki jos siitä jotain apua on.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=J%C3%B6

Tosin linkissä on fury gear päällä.

Re: Warrior dps

Post 21 Feb 2010 16:09

User avatarxenophics

Please always use English when posting to these forums.

Post 21 Feb 2010 16:39

Well here it comes in english then.

I didnt find any old discussion about warrior so i desided to make one by my self. Basicly my questions is for Tuutti but ofc everyone who knows about warrior dps can answare.

I can see that you dont have many dps warriors on your guild, is this because of it that warriors is atm not so good dps comparing to other melee dps for example rogues and death knights. Do you have some tips for Arms warrior dps, for example rotations, gems (arp or str) and there is my armory link but I hve fury gear on, im using fury in heroic as on raids im feral druid dps booster (trauma +30% beeld effec damage) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=J%C3%B6

Post 15 Jul 2010 02:31

Ok so, raid with Fury, that's the first thing. Fury far out DPSes Arms right now, and feral druids can provide their own bleed debuff so tell him to stop being a lazy cat :D

DPS warriors are actually one of the highest DPS in ICC atm. There is no need to have more than one fury warrior in a raid and the only reason I imagine paragon has even one is because someone has to stack sunders. Apart from that warriors do little else, but they can certainly DPS.

Post 15 Jul 2010 06:30

I be blunt, I used to be fury, and for a while even in ToC i could compete, 10-11k dps this n that. As fury i noticed at least a 20% DPS gain, more AP, thus everything crits for more, thus deep wounds ticks for more. No competent druid or guild master asks a warrior to decrease his dps by over 20% so a feral kitty gets to play a less complicated rotation.

Discuss the matter with the GM/Officers/Druid because fury will boost your raid dps through the roof, spare global CDs (Of which you may find a few more) can easily stack sunder and because of the tree you have access to a lot more shout improvements with ease, increasing raid utility.

Goodluck, fury is the way to go at the min for PvE (Given the cataclysm tree arms looks competeative...? :O)