Fury weapon enchant

Fury weapon enchant

Post 29 Nov 2011 15:03

Im taking this from http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t106912-fur ... clysm/p37/

So... Has anyone ever revisited Avalanche? Avalanche crits will grant Deep Wounds. Your Spell Crit is higher in a raid than your Melee Crit. Landslide's 1000 AP seems kind of shrunken now compared to the rest of our AP pool. Avalanche is 5 ppm and can proc off of anything, including Deep Wounds. I've seen the proc rate is smaller on random spells like Deep Wounds or than actual strikes. Is anyone able to dig up some old post about this?

Any thoughts?

from landsoul

over a 6 minute fight, at least in my gear, a MH landslide is worth about 900dps in your spreadsheet. When inputting my raid spell crit (30%) and my average deep wounds mh input (8704 per crit), the average damage from a given Avalanche proc would be ~3455 damage, meaning that in order for avalanche to equal landslide it would have to proc ~94 times over 6 minutes.

As it stands in your spreadsheet, when changing avalanche to 5ppm (current version has it set to 2ppm), it gives me a result of ~183 procs per 6 minutes, and that's not including procs from deep wounds ticks (at least as far as I can tell from looking at the spreadsheet). When I account for additional deep wounds damage due to crits (55.11 crits over 6min duration) it appears a MH avalanche is worth ~1667dps, mostly as a result of the gained deep wounds damage which was worth 1329.7dps.

I haven't messed around in-game with avalanche in ages, but if it really does proc deep wounds, then it certainly seems like it would be better than landslide.

from daveclap.

Both strong dps warriors on the Us side. love to hear what others are thinking.