Question for Wakoz & Verdísha

Question for Wakoz & Verdísha

Post 23 Aug 2011 10:05

Hi Wakoz. I have some questions for you:
1. What the last rotation for fury warrior? (BT-RB-BT-CS-BT (slam when proc & Heroic strike when rage 60+?)
2. Can u give me some advice for my warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/% ... %BD/simple
I make only 18-19k in storm city.
Thank you very much!

Re: Question for Wakoz & Verdísha

Post 23 Aug 2011 23:08

1. Rotation is HS 70+rage>CS>HS(During CS 50+rage)>BT>Zerker rage when not enraged or during DW time 14+>RB>Slam
2. You should keep your old t11 4set until you get t12 2 set. MY translator isnt working to really take a good look at your armory. but your hit and exp are good. And just to make sure you know 26exp>8%hit>Str>Crit>moreHit>mastery>haste

Post 24 Aug 2011 14:44

Thx. But m8 i cant understand ur rotarion.
First what shoud be? CS or BT ?
And can u wright all rotation.

p.s. sorry if i make some mestakes im from rus and forget ing)

Post 24 Aug 2011 20:30

CS before BT

Post 26 Aug 2011 08:53

CS-BT-RB-BT ( proc BT+slam / 65+ rage BT+HS) correct ?

Post 30 Aug 2011 02:47

Hey guys i have 3 question for you:
1- How can i min/max my 2set bonus in a fight, using it on CD or squeeze it before a CS or squeeze it before CDs like DW and Recklesness ?
2- Do an average of 20-22k on every boss in FL (10man normal without the 4% physical dmg) except Rhyolith and i do an average of 25k on baleroc (i hit 26k on him this week :D) is good for my gear and can you give me any tips that could increase my dps from my reforging/gemming :) ? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ort/simple
3- What is the best trinket combo for fury warrior at the moment, because i see a lot of people using either apparatrus/vessel or vessel/H Heart of rage , and why are you using the T12 helm instead of the alysrazor 's one is the T12 is better ?

Thanks for your time guys !

P.S: Sorry if i did some grammar mistake i'm french.