Trinket Question

Trinket Question

Post 09 Aug 2011 05:58

Hello, my name is syffer, never posted on the website as of yet, but i was wondering... i still cant get my finger around it.... with my expertese reforged out of my gear.... (heart of rage equiped) my expertese is 34/31 and is way over the soft cap.... now my question is...

If i put my license to slay on... im still at 28/25 i could take the reforge off my thrown to cap out... or just stay at 25.... but my question is.... is the proc timed with CDs better then the stable 380 str and extra 193 hit... just cause in FL theres not much time between attacks... so i would never lose my stacks... plz leme kno... Thanks in advance.

Syffer

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

Re: Trinket Question

Post 12 Aug 2011 19:09

Dont replace Heart of rage, and since you already have revered with Avengers of Hyjal, i suggest you to try replacing Apparatus with [Essence of the Eternal Flame] +try to get rid of your weapons asap! ;D

Post 17 Aug 2011 04:00

tyvm :D just got skullstealer from shannox tonight.... finaly dropped after many runs... thx alot man :D any other help would be great. take care!!! :D

Syffer

Post 24 Aug 2011 02:30

What's the rationale behind recommending Essence of the Eternal Flame, out of curiosity? According to Landsoul's spreadsheet, it's about 700 DPS behind (non-heroic) Apparatus of Khaz'goroth, even after you reforge it to crit.

Rawr has the Essence as a bigger DPS gain, but on the other hand, Rawr also thinks heroic Crushing Weight is an upgrade over heroic Heart of Rage and Apparatus of Khaz'goroth, so I tend to take its recommendations with a grain of salt.