SMF/TG or Arms?

SMF/TG or Arms?

Post 29 Jul 2011 15:34

hi, from the time i've been playing warr as dps i've changed specs quite some times trying to maximize my dps, and i always found smf to be the best for me, but i do see many warrs with better progress than me using TG or even arms, plus an arms warr with lower ilvl pwned me on dummy (well i know dummies arent reliable source but still got me thinkin). what are your thoughts on this? could arms be on par with fury for raiding or just works on dummies and very certain encounters?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lla/simple

Can u help based on the armory profile as to weather is should stick to smf or go tg (or even arms, i have the axe from shannox normal) and also should i change the t12 chest for the t11 4/4 bonus or stick with 2/4 from each? thx in advance :)

Re: SMF/TG or Arms?

Post 31 Jul 2011 17:13

No reason to change SMF, if you dont have 2x Shannox Weapons example.

Post 31 Jul 2011 23:02

meaning that if i do get 1 more i should go TG considering my ilvl?

Post 01 Aug 2011 02:36

i would use TG after that :P.

Post 02 Aug 2011 13:45

thx man, so i guess i shouldnt sweat the fact that i'm not getting 2 obsidium cleavers any time soon :P
also, i've seen a lot of warrs pushing for 5% min haste, is that rly necessary, especially when raiding with a frost dk?

Post 02 Aug 2011 16:08

its your worst stat so... its NOT necessary

Post 02 Sep 2011 15:23

hmm, maybe a stupid question but well, here it is, as an orc wouldnt the pvp axe be better than for example firelit greatsword as it practically gives crit/expertise?

and now maybe a more silly question but i am a bit curious, it's coming from the post about sulfuras and a better OH option.
If u dont have access to hc loot just yet, double sulfuras would still be better than 1 sulfuras and another 378, regardless of it being slower, right?

thx! :)

Post 22 Sep 2011 01:04

hey Wakoz i am a huge fan of PARAGON and your gear lol, i have a link i wanna show you is there anything wrong with my gear or is everything fine with my gear also what macros and what rotations i should use. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Kr%C3%A4ven/simple thank you your fan - Kraven

Post 22 Sep 2011 01:09

and also Wakoz my guild master is a good guy he is an elder as we like to call him, he is giving out his vent info so you can chat him, i am willing to chat with you man hahahahaha, let me know if you want the info so i can PM you