Fury Warriors

Fury Warriors

Post 23 Jul 2011 07:56

Hi, I'm sure you have heard this question asked frequently but, here we go. What is a good fury rotation to keep constant dps. My item Level is 359. I usually start off with this: Inner Rage>CS>Bloodthirst & HS (same time for double hit) > Raging Blow & HS > (if slam proc'd) Slam & HS> rinse and repeat. I also include Shout and Berserker Rage when they're off CD. Please help if this is the wrong rotation , Thanks in advance! Also any tips on Hit/Exp/Gemming would be greatly appreciated! :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... her/simple

Re: Fury Warriors

Post 23 Jul 2011 08:07

This isn't ICC any more, you can't possibly have enough rage to just spam HS on cooldown, especially at the beginning of a fight. You should be saving Inner Rage and using it with Berserker Rage (If it's up) when there's a lot of raid damage going out, this is pretty much the only time you'll have enough Rage to support HSing on cooldown.

You're rotation (Priority) should be: BT > CS > RB > Slam, HS when above 70 Rage (50 during CS), or when Battle Trance procs. For SMF just switch Slam and RB. Try to keep your rage around 90 (without ever capping) outside of CS phases so you can get in 2 Heroic Strikes during CS. You also shouldn't just be using BShout and Berserker Rage on cooldown, BShout when you have absolutely nothing else to do or if you don't have enough rage to Bloodthirst. Berserker Rage should be saved to activate Raging Blow.

Post 23 Jul 2011 09:02

I did this much dps trying to follow your rotation, How do you think with my gear, Good, Bad or Decent? Btw I was completely unbuffed.

Post 23 Jul 2011 11:55

Gnasher wrote:Image

I did this much dps trying to follow your rotation, How do you think with my gear, Good, Bad or Decent? Btw I was completely unbuffed.

Now that I can see your PVE gear, you have 41/38 expertise, you only need 26. Why are you reforging into so much expertise? Reforge everything to Crit after you get 26 expertise. Other than that, just keep practicing the rotation and get better at it.