I need some help with my fury warrior.

I need some help with my fury warrior.

Post 21 Apr 2011 02:22

User avatarGormar

Hello everyone, my name is danny and i'm playing a fury warrior (obviously)
now, i'm having some issues with my fury warrior and those issues make me really nervous lately, i don't pull high numbers even tho in my opinion i execute the best that i could off from my rotation nor gear.
the thing is i've been reading in every possible place about what i might do wrong, and i just can't find.
now, for my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... r/advanced
now about my gear i maxmized everything i could if that's reforging or gemming, if there are better ways to reforge my current gear nor enchanting / gemmins, please advice to me.
and now about my rotation, my rotation follow up most of the time begining with DW > Reckless > CS (i'm trying to have atleast 2 CS's in the duration of DW) > BT > RB > Slam after this i follow up with the same thing and trying to put some shouts in between for a usage of Inner Rage, and i land an heroic strike mostly when i have enough rage for BT / RB and heroic strike together.
in rare case i go pretty much out of rage, becasue i had a bad timing with an heroic strike or missing alot with whites. (if there might be an issue with my hit please tell me, becasue i've read that 8% for the yellow cap is enough)
so, that is my problem, even tho i do perform good in raids etc, i still don't pull quite high numbers as i should be expecting myself to, and i'm fairly sure im missing something and that is the exact reason i don't pull high enough.
so please, if you can help me and throw me a tip or any piece of advice i'd really appreciate it.