Fury Warrior what rotation should i use for the best dps in

Fury Warrior what rotation should i use for the best dps in

Post 30 Jan 2011 15:30

Hello, when i see your guys dps im wondering how the hell you can reach to that hehe.
Im killing myself and my dps is at 15-16 and im using blood-heroic-raginblow-proc slam, and for generating rage using battle and for raginblow berserker rage. Shoud i do anything else.

Thank you.

Re: Fury Warrior what rotation should i use for the best dps

Post 05 Feb 2011 16:05

Your rotation is wrong.

Do:

Bloodthirst > Raging Blow > Bloodthirst > GCD (Fill in with Colossus Smash, Slam - Only if you have the proc, or a Shout)

Use Heroic Strike when over 60 rage
Use Berserker Rage if your enrage isn't procced

Heroic Strike shouldn't be in your rotation - even more emphasis on this with the incoming patch 4.0.6

Post 08 Apr 2011 20:05

Well guys, I'm new at warrior but not in the game, I'm here to ask for Paragon and experienced warriors the actual titan's grip rotation.

I've saw in Elitist Jerks forum a rotation like: "Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow (use Berserker Rage to activate if necessary) -> Bloodthirst -> Free GCD. Colossus Smash between Bloodthirsts, delaying Raging Blow if necessary. Use Slam only when you have a Bloodsurge proc during a free GCD. Heroic Strike should only be used at 90+ rage with a threat of capping and should be lined up with Colossus Smash as much as possible."

And in a MMO Champion guide:
CS > RB > BT > Slam > HS

They said a different thing in usage of Colossus Smash, in a actual days, what is the best rotation for a Titan's Grip?

Post 08 Apr 2011 22:47

Ivanoize wrote:Well guys, I'm new at warrior but not in the game, I'm here to ask for Paragon and experienced warriors the actual titan's grip rotation.

I've saw in Elitist Jerks forum a rotation like: "Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow (use Berserker Rage to activate if necessary) -> Bloodthirst -> Free GCD. Colossus Smash between Bloodthirsts, delaying Raging Blow if necessary. Use Slam only when you have a Bloodsurge proc during a free GCD. Heroic Strike should only be used at 90+ rage with a threat of capping and should be lined up with Colossus Smash as much as possible."

And in a MMO Champion guide:
CS > RB > BT > Slam > HS

They said a different thing in usage of Colossus Smash, in a actual days, what is the best rotation for a Titan's Grip?

CS > BT > RB > SLAM (use HS whenever you have enough rage for next BT/RB)
Remember that you can use Shout between BT/RB. (you can also use inner rage with shout)

pigchop wrote:
Use Heroic Strike when over 60 rage
Use Berserker Rage if your enrage isn't procced

Post 10 Apr 2011 12:45

Wakoz, and for the Execute phase how you do? And if possible in AoE fights like Halfus and instance trash?

Post 10 Apr 2011 19:14

Just keep 5x Executioner buffs up.
Halfus: cleave+ww till there is just boss+1drake left, after that only cleave.
Trash: Pummel(if there is casters)>cs>bt>cleave/ww(if there is more than 5targets)/rb/Inner Rage

Post 20 Apr 2011 14:35

Greeting

I want to check my rotation is good

On single I use:

CS>BT>RB>BT>GCD=Slam>Shout Above 60range HS

On targets below 20% I use:

Execute 5 times then normal rotation with keeping 5 stacks execute.

Its a best rotation?

Post 22 Apr 2011 13:27

AlioN wrote:Greeting

I want to check my rotation is good

On single I use:

CS>BT>RB>BT>GCD=Slam>Shout Above 60range HS

On targets below 20% I use:

Execute 5 times then normal rotation with keeping 5 stacks execute.

Its a best rotation?

Wakoz wrote:CS > BT > RB > SLAM (use HS whenever you have enough rage for next BT/RB)
Remember that you can use Shout between BT/RB. (you can also use inner rage with shout)