Fury War DPS Macros

Fury War DPS Macros

Post 23 Jan 2011 17:16

User avatarReturnloss

I guess my question is, what DPS macros do you use Tuuttiz or any other DPS war? As of right now, I am pulling 10 to 11k dps on the lvl 85 dummies in org. I tried going for the hard cap of 27%, but I can only get to 22%. If you can give suggestions on my spec/gear I would appreciate it. The complaint right now is that fury wars should pull over 12k in 10 man BWD. My DPS fluctuates too much. I use some simple macros such as /startattack /bloodthirst to make sure i don't miss a mob close to me. My other question is what rotation single target do you guys use? and if i am only pulling 10 to 11k on a dummy is it my gear + spec + rotation, I don't know. Thank you for your time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/T ... s/advanced

-Return

Re: Fury War DPS Macros

Post 26 Jan 2011 13:26

Macros aren't the problem. Looking at your armory:

- Wrong meta. Use Chaotic.
- Neck: reforge haste to hit
- Cloak: undo the reforging, you're overcapped on expertise
- Chest: reforge to hit, you're overcapped on expertise
- Gloves: reforge to hit, you're overcapped on expertise
- Legs: reforge to crit, you're overcapped on expertise
- Feet: undo reforging, what the hell are you thinking reforging hit to haste?
- Ring: never reforge hit, you're overcapped on expertise, if you end up under cap, reforge mastery or haste to exp, never hit.
- Trinket: your blue trinket is terrible, get something else, like a Right Eye of Rajh or the Tol Barad trinket (reforge the mastery on it).
- Weapons: Avalanche is not an appropriate enchant. Landslide is BiS, but for blue weapons go with dual Hurricane.
- Gemming - with the proper meta you should gem 4 Bold and 6 Piercing Dream Emerald, getting socket bonuses where you can.
- Spec - 7/31/3 is better until the patch.

You want to get a balance of hit and crit. Your crit is in a decent place, if you fix your gemming and bad reforging, you should see a significant DPS increase due to having more rage. You really don't need any macros apart from a /stopcasting Slam macro.

Re: Fury War DPS Macros

Post 02 Feb 2011 18:02

User avatarReturnloss

Ok, changed some stuff around that you suggested, I was over capped on exp at the time(maybe) because I tried Rawr and didn't realize that it wasn't optimized for DPS warriors.