Hellscream's reach trinkets

Hellscream's reach trinkets

Post 31 Dec 2010 14:43

Was wondering what you guys think about the Trinkets that you can buy from the Hellscream's reach faction. Both the dps and tanking trinket have loads of mastery and a use proc. Have read that mastery is kind of bad for fury and even i referorged the mastery into hit or something, it will be better with a 346 trinket from hc's with a good stat and a proc you don't need to use?
I am not sure, even if allot of people only see on the itemlevel i am not sure its worth to buy this trinket...
The tanking trinket also have loads of mastery and that is pretty good stat for a prot warrior, but will it be better with a stamina or armor trinket? and is the resistance proc any useful at all?

Re: Hellscream's reach trinkets

Post 05 Feb 2011 16:11

Mastery is great for tanking it is the best stat to even out incoming damage. The resistance proc can be useful in certain encounters but it generally is useless.

The DPS Trinket can be reforged so that plus the proc makes it a pretty good trinket. It's slightly better than a heroic trinket but if you can get your hands on an epic one - try Darkmoon Card: Hurricane if you have the gold it's our Best in Slot prior to heroic raids.