About ArP and Geming after i got the both ArP trinkets

About ArP and Geming after i got the both ArP trinkets

Post 21 Jul 2010 17:21

Atm i got 99.96 % arp (1399) without the trinket from RS 25 man and i wonder after i got the trinket from RS and gemmed hit/exp if i need, Shall i gem Agi or Ap, AP/haste ?? i will give u a link to my Armory too so u can see and i really want help from anyone.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Sev%C3%A9z

// Sevéz
Chromaggus-EU

Re: About ArP and Geming after i got the both ArP trinkets

Post 21 Jul 2010 17:44

Well it seems you are on the right path based on your armory and what you posted.

My advice, after gemming exp and hit of course, would be to stay away from Agi. I only say this due to the Crit Cap. You are getting close to the point where you should be concerned about touching said cap once completely raid buffed.

My advice would be the AP/Haste route. In my opinion, focusing mainly on haste when given the option. As i stated in another post....

"Haste, from any sources whether it be BL/Heroism, Haste Pots, SnD, will always benefit you not only due to the fact that you are striking your opponent more often for melee damage and poison procs, but it also gives you those lovely Combat Potency procs (Main benefit of haste). +15 Energy more often due to increased strikes will cause you to see definitive DPS increases. Once again, spreadsheets will prove this point."

AP will give you nice consistent bonuses on all of your attacks, yes. Haste however has the benefits that will trigger procs such as combat potency that will benefit you more in the long run.

Edit: Also, your haste is relatively low. Have you been sacrificing other stats in order to reach the armor pen cap? Pure curiosity, no implications i can assure you :D

Post 21 Jul 2010 19:45

First of... Thanks for a fast reply :D
And Second im aware of Haste is really important Well i havnt Sacrificing haste stats to reach ArP cap.

Post 21 Jul 2010 20:16

Definitely wasnt trying to imply that you didnt know haste was important haha :D Hope it didnt come off like that! Was just reiterating the point to emphasize that its safer to gem AP/Haste instead of Agi at your gear level to avoid surpassing the crit cap in raid.