Professions

Professions

Post 14 Mar 2012 12:37

Hey to all rogues, i am thinking of switching to engineering for the MoP expansion, should i wait for more proper details about all the professions or should i change now?

Best regards

Re: Professions

Post 20 Mar 2012 13:48

Good question. I would wait a few more months and see before changing professions. You never know what will be good in MOP.

As the new xpac approaches, the price of (Cataclysm) mats will plummet. I remember at the end of WOLK Abyss Crystals cost about 4g each in the last few weeks, as people were cleaning out their banks. And so as more information becomes available about professions, it is probably best to make a decision closer to the end of the xpac.

However, apart from the gathering professions, most professions offer the same overall benefits in terms of dps. That being the case, unless you want to really min/max to the tune of 1-2 agility, then you could go engineering now (if you dont mind spending the extra money). It is probably the most fun profession after all :)

However, if you are concerned about a risk that it may be less good than other professions in MOP, or if you want to save some money, then wait a bit longer for more info and mfor prices to drop.

Re: Professions

Post 21 Mar 2012 08:46

ok thanks for replying